Journal

Home
Up

Oct 17
Oct 16 Well it's off to work again
Oct 15 Went to see the Lakes all the way up north. Did final work in apartment.
Oct 14 Weekend ! time to do some more work in the apartment. Found the Bed and rest of stuff that i still was missing Sofa got in
Oct 13 Cable TV is UP !
Oct 12 The Phone is Up
Oct 11 and Now for smething completely different : Work
Oct 10 Work Work work .
Oct 9 Hi Ho Hi ho it's off to work we go.
Oct 8 Did even more home improvement. Coctail table got in. Sofa ordered. Paintings framed and put in right place. Spots installed.
Oct 7 Did a lot of Home improvement. Installed doorbell , lights , TV , radio , telephone . Bought living room furniture , assembled chairs.
Oct 6
Oct 5 Plans are ready. Negotiations with the construction company turned out very positive.
Oct 4 Started building a new lab. There is definately a LOT of work to do. Again the 'by the book' stuff didn't work. going the custom way. Better and a lot cheaper. Seen that before :-)
Oct 3 Got my social security number. feeling a bit more American now :-). Got my first appliances in. There is a lot of stuff to buy. USA is a land of opportunities. Shopping for bargains pays off.
Oct 2 Orientation day. As usual nobody knew about this. Lots of paperwork to do.
Oct 1 Moved into my temporary place. Got the keys to final place as well. really great place.
Sep 30 I'm Leaving on a jetplane ... 
Sep 29 The big packing day. Spent all morning stuffing the container. Should arrive in about a week or 5
Sep 28 Bye bye Brussels. Did a Barbeque for the 'Good guys'. Bad guys got left in the cold. that'll teach 'em. Turned out to be a major hit. It raised the bar for the farewell parties to come :-)