Chill: Online Game Logs

Introduction

The following files are edited logs compiled from games in my Chill campaign. The game, run on Tuesdays, is (very) loosely based on my novel of the same title.

This isn't Chill the way Pacesetter intended it, I'm sure. The game is one of intense theological horror, with plenty of violence, adult language and situations and a hefty dose of heresy as well. If you're one of the humour impaired moral minority, don't bother reading this unless you really want a heart attack.

If however you're into horror roleplaying, or you're curious about how 'Net roleplaying works, take a look. I offer these logs for your perusal, not because I want to show off, but because I think they're useful examples of what can go right (and wrong) during a game. Let me know what you think.

While you're here, I'd like to thank my players; Patrick Foster (Carla), Tony Rouleau (Ishy), Roberto Vargas (Benny), Mark Carroll (Riker), Jae Walker (Francis) and Jen Baughman (Rowan). Without you guys, there would be no game. You're the best.

The Prometheus Effect

Session 1
Session 2
Session 3
Session 4
Session 5
Session 6
Session 7
Session 8
Session 9
Session 10
Session 10 Supplemental