Mekton Zeta Plus Extra
Aggendi Assault Mecha

Okay Bug lovers, here as promised is my design for the Aggendi's primary combat mecha. They're nasty little cockroaches too. I hope your players have as much hell with them as mine have.

I designed these hideous monstrosities quite a while ago to function as the main line of Aggendi war machines. They are based off the only published example of Aggendi mecha I had at the time: the Aggendi scout from Operation: Rimfire. They are similar in design to the scouts, but have dual cannons in place of the wing assemblies and legs to allow for ground movement. (not coincidentally, the design is similar to the Invid shock trooper from Robotech) They are also considerably bigger than the scouts and can be piloted by the Aggendi, making them very nasty opponents. The idea was to create an Aggendi mecha that could give an ExSentinel a good fight. If all Aggendi can be destroyed by small construction mecha, they aren't much of a threat, are they?

Name: Aggendi Assault Mecha
Weight: 64.5 Tons
Configuration: Humanoid (Aggendoid?)
Maneuver Value: -1
Mecha Reflex: (5 when unpiloted)
Land MA: 4
Flight MA: 16
Maneuver Pool: +167%
Crew: None required, but can hold 1 Aggendi pilot

SERVOS AND ARMOR

Head: Mediumweight Kills:6 Armor SP: 5 (standard armor)
Torso: Mediumweight Kills:12 Armor SP: 5
Right Arm: Light Heavy Kills:8 Armor SP: 5
Left Arm: Light Heavy Kills:8 Armor SP: 5
Right Leg: Light Heavy Kills:8 Armor SP: 5
Left Leg: Light Heavy Kills:8 Armor SP: 5
Right Gun Pod: Medium Striker Kills:8 Armor SP: 5
Left Gun Pod: Medium Striker Kills:8 Armor SP: 5

ARMAMENT

Claw (left arm): WA: +2 Damage: 4+3K Kills: 4 Notes: Quick
Claw (right arm) WA: +2 Damage: 4+3K Kills: 4 Notes: Quick
Arm Blade (left arm) WA: +2 Damage: 4+3K Kills: 4 Notes: Armor Piercing
Arm Blade (right arm) WA: +2 Damage: 4+3K Kills: 4 Notes: Armor Pierc.
Beam Cannon (left pod) WA:+2 Range: 9 Damage: 5K Shots:Inf. Kills: 5
Beam Cannon (right pod) WA:+2 Range: 9 Damage: 5K Shots:Inf. Kills: 5
Note: Cannons are linked to each other and fire together.
Talon (left leg) WA:+2 Damage: 5+4K Kills: 5 Notes: Clumsy
Talon (right leg) WA:+2 Damage: 5+4K Kills: 5 Notes: Clumsy
Blaster (torso) WA:+2 Range: 4 Damage: 1K Shots:Inf. Kills: 1
Notes: Antipersonnel/anti-missile

SENSORS

Main Sensors (head) Range: 20Km Communications: 1800Km Kills: 2
No backup sensors

MOVEMENT SYSTEMS

Gravitics (torso) MA Points: 6
Gravitics (left leg) MA Points:5
Gravitics (right leg) MA Points: 5

COST MULTIPLIER SYSTEMS

Powerplant: Supercharged Hot Fusion (x.3)
Heavy Hydraulics (x.1)
Space Environmental Protection (x.05)
Techno-Organics (x.5)
Internal Automation Level: 6 Portfolio: 5 (x.6)
Thought Control (both pilot and IA system) (x.6)

DESCRIPTION

Each one of these things is a living creature (a cyborg, true, but still a living thing). They are sentient and capable of telepathically contacting the Aggendi Massmind, although they get no bonuses for doing so unless piloted by an Aggendi (see earlier post on the Aggendi themselves) The things are mostly insectoid, and are truly horrifying to behold. Their armor coloration varies, but tends toward blacks, grey, browns, and greens. The bug-mekton's "pilot" exists in a sort of symbiosis with the mekton. He is absorbed into the mekton's body cavity, where he is directly, physically linked with the mek. The mek provides life support for the pilot and the pilot commands the mek's actions via direct neural link. This joining is not permanent, and has no apparent side effects However, during a long association, pilot and mek begin to develop a rudimentary telepathic rapport with each other. The effect is similar to psi-bonding. Aggendi mecha are not built, but are cloned, much like the Aggendi themselves. They are capable of healing most damage by themselves, but sometimes require manual repair to certain technosystems, such as their lift systems. Limbs which are destroyed do not grow back, and any mecha too crippled to continue to fight simply dies.

That's about it. Sorry I don't have cost and space numbers, but I lost the original design sheet. If you must have the math, it shouldn't be too tough to reverse-engineer. I do have the final cost, however. Theyr'e 487.2CP each.

-Lord Ebonflack