UAA Odlor Shuttle

The UAA Odlor Shuttle:

Now I don't have time to write up the total stats for the Odlor, as the shuttle for the moment is only a prop with no 'current' intention of it seeing combat duty.  However, I do plan to write it up soon.

Some known data:

• 'Odlor' come from the words of 'Overwatch Dion Long Range'.
  • Length: 55m
  • Width: 49m
  • Height: 18.5m
  • Dry Weight: 800t
  • Full Weight: 1600t
  • Scale: x10 Corvette.
  • Torso Kills: 40k
  • Armor: Standard
  • Shuttle Design Purpose:  Primary mission is to supply and resupply the Dion Base form Algol independently. Secondary mission is for military defence and if nessassary, military assault as well.
  • Arnaments: 2 foward Twin 500mm cannons (8k shot each)
  • Propulsion: Not rated; however the shuttle is built to go from Dion Base to Algol surface distance without refueling.  It is also capable to reach orbit under it's own power, however it takes a few hours to break to orbit.   (The Odlor flyies like jetliner to the upper atmosphere before breaking into orbit with disposable rocket boosters.  Note:  The shuttle also glides into Algol surface like the Nasa Shuttles.)
  • Cargo: 4-Cargo Pods, located in the rear underbelly. Each Pod holds anything that can fit in a volume area of 2.5m high by 4m wide by 6m long and has a weight tolerance of 150t.
  • Crew: 3 Pilots, 1 Security, 6 Stewards, 2 Cooks, and 88 Passangers.
  • Four Decks of 2.5m headroom.  Since a one a way trip from Dion Base to the Algolian surface can take up to a few days, the shuttle is fited with temporary quarters, a kitchen, and lounge area besides a standard passager area.
  • There are only two Odlor shuttles in operation at the begining of 1520 AY.
  • Note: The Odlor class shuttle has a little brother, the 'Odshor' (Overwatch Dion Short Range) Shuttle which is made for Dion Atmosphere to Orbit travel only.  The Odshor cannot travel to Algol under it's own power.  (I will cover the Odshor later too.)

This Page Last updated: 02/20/00 11:22 PM
This site is maintained by Sir Luckio.
Original Algol Material is copyright © R.Talsorian Games Inc 1999.