Internet Explorer SUCKS! View this site with NETSCAPE 2.0 or better and a Macintosh for best results!

Realms of Fantasy

The place for Star Trek, Anime, The Dark Crystal, Fantasy and Sci-Fi Films, and Heavy Metal Music!

This site under construction.

Please visit again soon as more things will soon be added. This site is the new location for items that once had their home at my old site on Geocities. I left there cuz I'm sick of the stupid watermark they put on all web pages now! And this service offers more space for free! :-)

Some things might not make sense... like Heavy Metal and Macintosh stuff, but those who knew my Continuum site knew those things were there. And this is basically the rebirth of my "Continuum" site with a new feel. Basically, a new server, a new address, a new name, and a new feel! That's the idea! Enjoy!

HERE ARE THE SITES THAT HAVE BEEN MOVED HERE SO FAR:

The 93QFM and 97 WLPX Memorial Page -- a page that commemorates two of the best Rock Radio stations Milwaukee, Wisconsin has ever had!

Metalmorphasis' Mac World - a site for Macintosh freaks like ME!

CLICK ME for REAL ANIME!!!

Some changes from the OLD Metalmorphasis site!!!
Introducing the REALMS OF FANTASY MAC FONT PACK!!!

OK. To some this page may be looking more like a ransom note than a web site, with the various fonts displayed (if you have a Macintosh) and that is the difference from the old site. This site as it's being rebuilt on this new server, is being FONT ENHANCED for Macintosh computers! Macs are coming back with a vengeance, and this site celebrates that! So, to help that out, I have put together a Macintosh Font Pack of truetype fonts that will be used by this site, on various web pages. This includes for example,
STAR TREK fonts for the Star Trek site, and Fantasy Fonts for the Fantasy pages.

Macintosh users of this site, BEHOLD! CLICK ME or on the images above to download the REALMS OF FANTASY FONT PACK for MACINTOSH! FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! Just put them in your Macintosh System Folder and you will see this site as it's meant to be!

Windows Users: Sorry. There is no Windows version of the Font Pack at this time.. Though I MAY convert SOME (probably not ALL) of these fonts for Windows later... with my trusty True Type conversion program.. Well, one day if I ever feel like it. Right now, this is only available for Macintosh. As a consolation -- If you have the font "Helvetica" on your Windows machine it will at least elminate the boring "Times Roman" looking font, characteristic of most web pages. And to be nice, in many of my FONT commands, I will also include the font "Arial" in the list as "Arial" is the Windows version of "Helvetica".

According to Link Exchange, since 9.1.98, you are visitor number:

LE FastCounter

This page designed using Apple Computer's "Simpletext" for Macintosh and Claris Home Page for Macintosh. Graphics designed with Aldus Superpaint 3.5 and Adobe Photoshop 3.0 for Macintosh. This site is MADE WITH MACINTOSH!

e-M@il