hang.gif (5414 bytes)

The Neighbour of the Beast

Welcome weary traveler to my humble abode. Put your feet up, ignore the noises from next door, and relax.
Your host is pleased to see you but then again he is pleased to see everyone. Allow me to introduce him to you....
The Defeater of Empires, the Swallower of Oceans, the Thief of Years, the Ultimate Reality, the harvester of Mankind, the Assassin against Whom No lock Will Hold, the only friend of the poor and the best doctor for the mortally wounded. An anthropomoric personification. Almost the oldest creature in the universe: Death  

"Despite rumour, he is not cruel. He is just terribly, terribly good at his job".

Feel free to take a look around the site 
turtle_s.gif (2299 bytes) Discworld Web site:  Based on the best selling books by Terry Pratchett. 
dragon1.gif (3097 bytes) Home Page of the Beast: Visit the web site of Revelations most Infamous Character.
zevon.gif (3203 bytes) The Monks of Cool: Visit the worlds most laid back order.

death.gif (85058 bytes)
I LIKE TO THINK I AM A PICKER-UP OF UNCONSIDERED TRIFLES.
`I try to make computers say things like "You have 60 seconds to achieve safe distance"`
The small print (search engines only): Terry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etc. 
     So always look on the bright side of death / Just before you draw your terminal breath /  Life's a piece of sh*t / When you look at it / Life's a laught and dead's a joke, it's true/ You'll see it's all a show / Keep 'em laughing as you go / Just remember that the last laugh is on you. Terry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etcTerry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etcTerry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etcTerry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etcTerry Prattchet Discworld Tour The Monks Of Cool The Guide to life the Universe and the whereabouts of chuck keys for electric drills. The Neighbour of the beast. The Number of the Beast 666. The Number of the Neighbour of the beast 668 668 - The Neigbour of the Beast Neighbor. Ankh-Morpork Ankh Morpork Death Spooky Humour Houmourous and other muscells. Quotes. General advice etc etc. etc