KoRn
Name: Jonathan Houseman Davis
Nickname: HIV
Born: January 18, 1971
KoRn: Vocals, and Bagpipes
Marital Status: Married to Renee Davis
Children: Son, Nathan Houseman Davis
Quotes
[On his upper right arm is a tattoo of a crazed bishop ripping up his skin.] "The bishop is a symbol of the atrocities that religion is making. He's ripping up my skin to reveal Christ. It's more of a symbol of how corrupt religion is. I don't believe in any of it because of shit like televangilism. Do you really think that all that money really goes to charity?"

"When I was a little kid watching Mr. Rogers, that shit was scary. He was a freaky old man... Land of Makebelieve and Mr. FuckinMcFeely and shit... made me sick. So back when I was doing speed, like for 5 or 6 days I'd be trippin out and my brain would start to get freaky and get schizophrenic and stuff, and I'd tape it and watch it everyday over and over... I don't know, I was sick in the head. As a kid he told me to be polite and all it did was get me picked on. I fucking hate that man. Thanks for making me polite and trusting everyone, and easy to take advantage of."

When he [his father] asks me, 'I wasn't a bad dad, was I?' What am I going to say? 'You were an asshole'?"

"It really freaked me out when I left to go to Japan and my son said, 'You got to go work? Bye daddy.' Then he rolled over, like 'don't talk to me.' It hurt my feelings more than anything in the world."
back - home