About Keith Flint and Maxim Reality
Keith Flint Maxim Reality
keith flint was born in London
he's had his septum pierced since he was 19.
he never drinks wine unless it's from his uncle's winery. tho, he mostly drinks beer.
he is the firestarter of the band. he does the lyrics on FIRESTARTER, however, he couldn't sing even if his life depended on it. "I'm not a singer. I love the fact that there's people out there who've been trying to sing since the age of 9 to sing and get the voice right-do, re, me, and all that- and I can roar in, not ever written anything or proformed lyrically anything, and write a tune that's so succesful. I think that's a brilliant piss take on a lot of people, and that gives me a buzz."

Keith Flint met fellow Essex boy Leeroy when he was partying at The Barn club in Essex. The pair quickly became friends and they joined The Prodigy by asking Liam if he needed any dancers. Years later, Keith is seen as the band's front man despite his devil-like spiked hair and pierced septum and tounge.

Keith is mild-mannered, polite, and paranoid about his weight. He enjoys cooking, bird-watching, and interior design and he's buiding a pondin his back garden. His mum visits him to do his laundry and dust his chimney and his elderly neighbours love him. Keith drives a TVR and annoys the other band members by breaking wind first thing in the morning.

Maxim Reality(Keith or Keeti Palmer)
was born in Peterborough.
he started MCing at the age of 14 where he watched his brother MC on the raggae front

most of my friends say he's the hottest guy in the whole band.

he currently sports metal teeth and a gauntlet with black lipstick..

like keith, maxim is a huge fan of unusual dress and makeup.

Favourite Links

official prodigy page
an essential to every Prodigy fan!!

back to main page

info about Leeroy Thornhill and liam Howlett

Email me on:

This page has been visited times.