�The

Michael Jackson

Albums

Released in 1979 "Off The Wall" sold more than 12 Million around the world.The album has got two #1 hits (Don't stop 'til you get enough & Rock With You)."Off the Wall" has been certified 7X Platinum in the USA.

"THRILLER" was released in 1982 and sold more than 50 Million around the world..

With this album Michael Jackson became the "KING OF POP".The album is today"The Biggest
Selling Album Of All Time".Michael earned a record GRAMMY when he won in 1984 eight
GRAMMYs."THRILLER"has got two #1 singles:"Billie Jean" and "Beat It".The video which was
made for the title track is the most important music video of all time.
�"BAD"album was released in 1987 and sold more than 29 Million worldwide.After the release of "BAD"Jackson went on his first solo tour which started in Tokjo/JAPAN in 1987.The world has reached 5 continents,123 concerts and gained 125 Million $."BAD" is the second best selling album(non-soundtrack).It has five #1 hits:"I just can't stop loving you";"Bad";"The way you make me feel";Man in the mirror" and "Dirty Diana".
Before the release of "DANGEROUS" the first single "Black Or White"was released.The last part of the 11 minute video was cut after a great scandal . In November 1991 Michael Jackson released "DANGERROUS" with 14 tracks.The album sold in its first week more than 4 Million and became "The Fastest Selling Album In History".In 1992 Jackson started his second world tour in Munich/GERMANY.The album sold more than 25 Million and has got one #1 single:"Black Or White". Before Michael made an appearance in the Super Bowl'93 the sales were going down.After the show the sales increased and "DANGEROUS" sold more than 6 Million in the USA.
In June 1995 Michael Jackson released his long awaited "Greatest Hits" album "HIStory-Past, Present&Future; Book I".The album was divided into two parts.The first part"HIStory Begins" contains 15 classic songs from:7x Platinum certified "Off the Wall";24x Platinum cerified "Thriller";8x Platinum certified "Bad" and 6x Platinum certified "Dangerous".The second part "HIStory Continues" contains 15 brand new songs.The album debuted at #1 and was certified 8x Platinum."Scream"(duet with sister Janet)debuted at #5 and got the highest new entry in BILLBOARD.After 3 months Michael broke his own record when "You Are Not Alone"debuted at #1. The total worldwide sales of the album is more than 15 Million.In September 1996 Michael went on HIStory Tour which started in Praha and ended in Honolulu/Hawaii.The second part of the tour will start on May 31 in Bremen/GERMANY.
This album(Blood On The Dance Floor) is released in May 1997 to support Michael Jackson's European HIStory Tour. The album contains five new tracks and eight remixes from Michael(Jackson)'s 1995 released 8x platinum certified double album "HIStory-Past,Present&Future; Book I"