The new look SCARY SHEEP webpage, with content and things and stuff!

Yes, welcome to the all-new-and-improved-but-still-nowhere-near-as-good-as-I-want-it-to-be SCARY SHEEP webpage, hosted by those spoliers-of-web-design-by-putting-great-fuck-off-banners-on-your-pages FORTUNE CITY (temporarily)! But what pointless, psuedo-entertaining crap have I served up for you neither lucky nor unlucky readers? Let us see, analysing each menu item in turn, as you might in a restaurant when choosing a meal, or something:

HOME: That is this what this is.

COLUMNS: A hand-picked selection (i.e. the only ones I still have on disk) of columns from the first two issues of SCARY SHEEP. More "classics" to come soon, plus issue three's columns will be there after issue three is published (and after I have recieved them all in full. That means YOU, Phillpott.)

INTERVIEWS: All the interviews from the first two issues (except the Queers one) PLUS all-new material in the form of the interviews from issue three (except the Donnas and Sloppy Seconds ones).

REVIEWS: All the reviews from the first two issues (except a few from issue two that mysteriously vanished) PLUS all-new reviews which will appear in issue three (except the ones that I am not happy with yet blah blah). Plus I will now be able to review every fanzine I read on the site instead of the "latest issue" policy which I will still stick to in the zine. Woo!

SHOP: Buy some things. VERY limited quantities of #1 and #2 are still available. #3 available soon. No, really.

GUESTBOOK: Gues(tbook)s what this is!

LINKS: Some links to mostly punk related sites, but some others that I like toooo.

So, that's it. As you can tell this is pretty gosh-darned incomplete, but it's better than the last Word-written travesty, plus at least people who sent stuff for review or who kindly agreed to be interviewed are now getting their stuff "published". The paper issue of #3 WILL happen when my "employers" stop fucking me about and give me some work. I'm supposed to be writing product descriptions for the B&Q website (DIY as fuck! A-hahaha!) but it's about a month since it was supposed to start and I still haven't been given any work, meaning I am still singing on. Oh well.

Anyway, I really should turn off my TV set ("computer") and do something less boring instead. See you all soon, let me know what you think of the site and, er, bye!

Paul :)

LATEST UPDATE:
4/9/00

home  columns  interviews  reviews  shop  guestbook  links