CONSUME. IT WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON.

The first two issues of the fanzine that is called SCARY SHEEP are still available in very limited quantities. Click upon one of the piccies for contents and to see what the papers ("zines") said about them. Issue three IS out soon, and it'll probably be a quid post-paid. Click on its (excellent) Dr Graham-drawn cover to find out who's interviewed and that.

SPECIAL OFFER! Get the first two issues of SCARY SHEEP for the super-cheap price of £1 ppd! How can you refuse, eh? EH?!

Also for sale is this fine CD by Virginian snot-punk merchants GOT MILF?. Send me a fiver and this CD, plus a GOT MILF? patch, PLUS the first two issues of SCARY SHEEP (while stocks last) can be yours to keep. If you want to hear what this crazy band sound like or read some reviews then click on these words or on the CD cover.

Send money, booze, drugs or any other form of payment to 7 CROFT AVENUE, ORRELL, WIGAN, WN5 8TW. Cheques or postal orders can be made out to "Paul Twist" and chances are I'll forget to cash them so you'll end up with free zines. Unless you send a postal order. If you want to check on availability first (note: I expect that GOT MILF? CDs will be available) then click these words to send an e-mail directly to my "box". Also click those or indeed these words to e-mail me if you want to trade your product for GOT MILF? CDs.

ZINES
Scary Sheep #3
Scary Sheep #2
Scary Sheep #1

CD
GOT MILF? - s/t

home  columns  interviews  reviews  shop  guestbook  links