Hi , welcome to my homepage. I hope you enjoy it. This page will be under construction constantly. So be patient and come back often !.

News : 4-1-99 :
Just started working on my page , it probably isn't even online yet

News : 4-1-99 :
I plan to add a history section soon.  I am            always looking for new stuff to put on my site so please send me your photos and stories to here Thanks

News : 4-2-99 : well I added the history section , enjoy !. I'm still waiting for your stories and photos :)  Fortunecity ( my host ) hasn't been working to well lately.  Server seems to be down a lot.

News : 4-6-99 : cool I got some more visitors ! :) well I have some stories now so please enjoy them , and leave some of your own, thanks. Just added a tips page to.

News : 4-13-99 : well I still haven't gotten  any stories from you guys, c'mon leave a story or to so I can keep this site interesting !!.  I added a link to Leghair Racing , interesting site , go check it out!.  I fixed the link to the tips page to

This webpage is part of The Mountain Biking Webring site, which is owned by Kumar Sichel .
[Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next | Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]
Do you have a mountain biking web page, and want to join this web ring, then click here.

Main Page | Links | Pictures | Pictures 2 | Pictures 3 | Pictures 4 | Mountain Biking History | Stories | Contact Me Here | Tips

To contact me

E-mail : [email protected]
ICQ # 1961205
AOL IM : kiwirus