Downloads

To download a file, click on its name. Please read the readme file first, and if there is not one: help yourself. If I receave lots of questions about a file, I'll put up some extra info.

FileDescriptionSize (Bytes)
TTVIEW.ZIPThis program reads and previews time trial best lap files that were generated by TOCA2.
TOCA2patch.exe (Official site link)The patch for he European version of TOCA 2. It upgrades TOCA 2 to version 4.1
NOTE: This is the EUROPEAN version, NOT the JAPANESE!
Toca2Demo.exe (Official site link)What to say? Just the demo. I think you should get the WHOLE game!!19 Mb
TOCA2NL.ZIPA patch for the European version of TOCA 2 made by ME!! It translates parts of TOCA 2 to DUTCH!!
NOTE: Only parts are translated, not the beginningscreens for example!
TEDIT2.ZIPTocaEdit2. This program lets you easily import and export cars into the game itself. So, now you can change your opponent's car. And you can edit several other cool stuff.618.516
TE014.ZIPToca2Editor v0.14. This program let's you edit the tracks and cars. (!!!) A bit primitive yet, but it's still a beta version.
Very cool, check it out!
THEME.ZIPSome graphics you can use as a background and some icons. I got them from TOCA 2, so it's like a TOCA 2 Theme.572.528
TOCA2AI.ZIPThis program lets you change the Ai scripts of any car in the game! Change things like: driver names, fastest and worsest times, gear ratio and so on!255.406
PHANTOM.ZIPA totally BLACK skin. ToCA 2 converts black into transpartent, so you are a bit hard to see in this skin! Very handy in multiplayer games!1.215
BFAGR132.ZIPImport and export the AI cars skins in no time! Very handy and small! This is version 1.32.16.867