Your Cross Exchange

Browse by name:
Ann W. Beth A. Cindy Dianna Beverly
Ellen Eliz Gail Hope Beverly
Irene Jean Jill Julie Dee
Laura Liz Lynn Mark Meg
Martha H. Pamela Regina Cheryl Janet

Dianna S.

I used three colors and experimented w/ the "Celtic" look using both Rosemary Peel's and LaRae's Celtic patterns as the core idea. It was made in size 8 DMC cotton. Both shuttle and needle tatting techniques were used.

Jill

It is made in Manuela thread, lemon to tangerine color.  I'm sorry, but I won't be including the pattern for the page.  This is the pattern that I continue to sell to raise funds for my church's building project fund.  I have included the pattern as a gift to the cross recipients.  If anyone is interested in purchasing the pattern, they can contact me personally.  The cost is a $5.00 check made out to my church.

Martha H.

I used the "Tatted Rosary" Pattern at this site: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6896/rosary.html
I used DMC Cotton Pearl, size 8, variegated blue. I made a few changes as follows: Instead of a straight chain in the dividers, I used Josephine tatting (12 of first half of ds - the pattern called for 6 ds) so that it would twist nicely; and I used my own variation on the cross pattern.

next three

| home | exchange | members | pictures | patterns |

for page content and design contact: Maus
page last updated: 5-4-1999