Journey of this Shewolf
home
The Journey Begins   |   From the Heart...   |   Windows to the Soul   |   Fragile as A Rose   |   For My Sisters...   |   The Dominant   |   On my way to Him   |   As Time Goes By   |   My BDSM Version of "The 12 Days of Christmas"   |   Minxie's Poem

The Journey Begins

He came into my life one hot August night. His piercing eyes peered through the dark mist that wafted through the room. Catching my eye, I knew that there was something very intriguing about this lone wolf that prowled the night. Do I dare get closer? Do I dare look into His eyes and possibly lose myself in them? If I do, could I find my way back. Despite my fears I gazed into the longing, knowing, deep blue eyes of that lone gray wolf through the dark and roiling mist. When I found what lay within, I was pulled in deep and could not find my way out. I found a path that took me in many different directions, not all at once, but a long and varied journey just the same. The path led first away from the castle, then closer, and then floating helplessly out of the reach of the castle gate. Finally, at length, after what seemed an eternity on this path and as many emotional ups and downs as a roller coaster ride, I was asked if I would like to make the castle my home. It was worth all the time it took to get to this part of the dark enchanted forest were the lone gray wolf prowled. It was here, amidst the players, trolls, and goblins where He protected the castle gates from the unwanted and unworthy who could not find the right path to enter the gate and those who did not deserve entry yet stumbled blindly upon the access to this wonderful haven. He knew in His heart and soul that the right she wolf would know the way to unlock the gate protecting the castle. With a subtle glance, the purest heart and simple, honest words, this she wolf found the way to open the gate to the castle and into His heart and soul. This she wolf offered the lone gray wolf her neck, submitting to the power He had over her   and He accepted it with pride. She submitting to His powerful jaws as He took this she wolf and made her His. She now wears the mark of His teeth on her throat like a collar, telling every other wolf, every player, every troll, every goblin, every disrespector  that this shewolf is taken, now and forever, and they should beware of the Master alpha wolf that had the hold on her soul.

She could not believe that after hunting so long for the wolf that she had dreamed about, after such a difficult and arduous journey along  the winding and undulating path, she had finally found the one. He had prowled her night and waking dreams for so long and lived longingly and lustfully in her fantasies. Finally, He'd  made himself known and was ready to take her as His. Finally, these two lone wolves would become the pack that they had dreamed about.  The only thing that was left was the journey that would make it real, not only in their dreams, not only in their fantasies but the short journey that awaited her that seemed like it would take a lifetime. Only meeting in their dreams or on a short howl in the night on the path that would finally bring them together.  The strength was drained during the journey to be His, her legs  were weak and shaking with anticipation of feeling His teeth as He took her to be His from that day forward. She gazed into His eyes for the first time and knew that everything she was seeing would be hers. The passion, the love, the safety, the tenderness and the power that He would have for and over her. Everything she was hoping she would see that first time was there and more... much, much more.  

She wasn't sure what would happen. Would the first bite be the beginning of the most wonderful journey either had every been on, or would it be the beginning of the end of this journey together and the beginning of yet another for each...alone as before. Both were hoping that it would be the beginning of the dream that would never end. The dream that did not know the difference between day and night and  that was everything that  this shewolf had ever dreamed would come true. That He would be the mate that she had been prowling with in her dreams and fantasies in reality and her dream wolf was the one that she was about to submit to. The one to which she was about to offer everything that she was, is, and could ever be. It came to be that He was that lone Dream alpha wolf and so much more. They had shared so much before they were joined as one and found out that they were meant to be with each other. Their likes and dislikes were too much alike not to be meant for each other.  

I can truly say that everything has not been the dreamy love that she was hoping for. However, she was wise enough to realize that you have to have the good with the bad and the sorrow with the happiness. One must experience the lows to appreciate the highs. What is important is that these two formerly lone wolves are there for each other. Neither ran and hid when the other needed a shoulder to lean on, a set of arms to hold the other close. They were there for each other physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually and believe that as long as they're together they can concur anything that is put infront of them.

Everyone prefers the easier paths in life, but without the bumps in the road life would be boring and lack the excitement that we all dream about. Some bumps are bigger then others, and some bumps are just big enough to set a wolf flat on their tail. However, together  each being there to pick the other up and hold, these two wolves have made it through all the tough times and appreciated the good times. Those times of trial, stress, and strife make the good times so much better. Each knowing that with a little nuzzle, a kind word, or a gentle nip when needed that everything will soon be better. Each reassuring the other with a simple glance, a look of love, letting the other know that they will always there, loving, caring and cherishing the wolf of their dreams.

home
The Journey Begins   |   From the Heart...   |   Windows to the Soul   |   Fragile as A Rose   |   For My Sisters...   |   The Dominant   |   On my way to Him   |   As Time Goes By   |   My BDSM Version of "The 12 Days of Christmas"   |   Minxie's Poem