I don't have a physical business so my hours are my own. But I do hop on the computer every morning before going to manage the inmates and again when I get home. Of course who knows, maybe someday I will have a physical business with more that one employee. But for now, my business is small but the prices are right and the service is friendly.

Tis For Tat is a web based store that I run in my spare time. At the present time I don't have a mission statement except to say I do my best to ensure quality performance and outstanding value.

I have been selling coins and currency on eBay, amazon, yahoo, Lycos, BidBay, and eDeal and it seemed to work fairly well so I figured why not just open a store and have people order what they want when they want and not have to worry about getting outbid at the last minute (don't you hate that).

CEO - Tammy Ayres
Vice Pres - Tammy Ayres
Shipping & Handling - Tammy Ayres
Number of Employees - 1
I guess you could say I am a one woman show :)

My company is unique in the fact that I have so many different items to sell that it seems almost eclectic. My clientele extends to beautiful faraway Singapore (yes I do international orders also).

Just click on the one of the items below to navigate throughout this website.

About Me- Learn a little bit about the person I am.

Lets Go Shopping- Look at all the goodies.

Business Relations- Companies that I have dealt with.

Contact Me - Email Me via [email protected]

Tis For Tat
[email protected]

Cool Archive