Supplies for coins (small but growing collection). Click on the description to see photos of the coin. May take a few moments to load. I made the items big so that you could see exactly what you are getting.

All items, except ones marked sold or reserved, are available for purchase. All orders should be emailed to [email protected] include what you would like to purchase as well as method of payment desired along with your address. I usually ship within 24 hours of receiving a money order. I do reserve the right to ship within 15 days if payment is received in the form of a personal check. I also accept Visa/Mastercard via PayPal.

I use the US Post Office exclusively to ship my merchandise. As far as I'm concerned they do a great job. All US orders have a $4.00 S/H and insurance charge added to the sales total. All orders outside of the US are subject to an additional charge of $9.00 for certified/insured mail added to the sales total. You can email me to have this waived. If the order is lost however you have no recourse.

Sacagawea Decorative Case
Allows viewing from front & back
Snaplock case
Holds the Sacagawea Dollar
Qty avail: 50
$2.25

Cowen Cardboard Coin Holders
First quality coin holders
Made of Durable DuPont� Mylar
Not harmful to coins
These cardboard holders have the round windowed tough mylar plastic inserts installed
Simply insert coin, fold over, and staple
Qty avail: 20
$1.25 dz or $0.15 ea

About Me- Learn a little bit about the person I am.

Lets Go Shopping- Look at what you can buy.

Business Relations- Companies that I have dealt with.

Contact Me - Email Me via [email protected]

Tis For Tat
[email protected]

Cool Archive