This message was in my guest book. I would like to share it with anyone that will read it. My hope is that this might make make a difference on how we all see other people no matter how different they are.

Time: 1998-05-23 21:46:00

Comments: I really enjoyed this page.I myself am a deaf person,but I have learned well.I enjoy being on the internet and finding things that everyone like.Everyone is different in so many ways,but what I don't understand is why people like me are made fun of.Yes,people are different.I have come to realize that,but why are kids acting the way they do these days.My younger brother is 13,he got shot for being handicapped.I ask if I am to be next for being deaf.I know that life is a gift,but why must a gift be taken(stolen).Children my age (16)ask God if they are going to wake and die the next day.The world is somewhat different than people.People treat the world like it's nothing.Every kid wants to wake up the next day and know that it will be alright.We want to know if we will have to suffer the lives of others.Being deaf,handicapped,or different means nothing.I know that if you are reading this you probably don't believe me,but we kids and adults suffer all the time.When will it quit?When we will finally learn to suceed without another fight?When?

Below Are Sone Links On Peace

Peace Run
The People For Peace Project
People For Peace
Peace Poems by Sri Chinmoy
HOME