Friends
Countries

Canada

---Cygmund - The lord and master of Verdan Hall...he's a really cool guy and we never seem to catch each other except in ICQ anymore....Paddy is down too much..*L*....

---DragonPrince - My Dragon Dad from PaddyNet...a great guy when he's not trying to keep me in line..*L* he has a room in Verdan Hall

---TomCat - Another Dragon Uncle (I believe *G*) from PaddyNet...we started chatting when I found out this cute kitten and I were cyber-related...he's a lot of fun to chat with...*S*

---The Black Celt -We met scarcely a week after we both went on-line in PaddyNet ... he's a close friend and is intensely interested in his "Black Irish" heritage...*S*

Europe

Fink

He can't access PaddyNet anymore but we have kept contact through our occasional emails...*S*

Harry the Spider

The very first person I ever talked to on the internet...and hopefully we get to meet in real time next year on his around the world tour...such a gentleman...well most of the time..*L*

---PatrickB - A frequenter of PaddyNet that I just met ... he has a wonderful personality and a wonderful little page to visit ... and now he has the priveledge to be on both my ICQ list and on my website...*L*...

Australia

PK

My wonderfully wicked buddy from Australia...*S*

He always makes me smile and isn't he just gorgeous in blue?

Home

Carnival?