About
Me

Hi,

I'm Amy... and this is my little slice of the internet...

The picture on the right was taken in 1977, when I was just a little babe ...the Glamour Shot in 1993 after I graduated from High School ...everybody wants a Glamour Shot picture taken ... right?...*S*

Well, about me ...

I live on the West coast of the United States in the beautiful state of Oregon ... and yes we do have a bit of rain here, but that's what keeps us green almost year-round ...*G* ...

This old-style farmhouse, built in 1918, is the home my great-grandparents bought in 1937 along with a section of land (640 acres)... it was eventually inherited by my mother in 1981 along with the old outbuildings and 23 acres, including some bottom land and a stretch of Rock Crick.

Some NEW pics of ME!
Pic1
Pic2

My dodge and I...
this was taken before I wrecked it in July ...
it's fixed again but had $2000 damage ...
Man! I hate getting run off the road! ...
and to this day he was never caught
(but we know who you are, don't we?)

One of my hobbies ...
I LOVE TO DANCE and I teach on occasion as you can see here ...
with Jason

Here I'm fishin' (there really is a pole wedged in the rocks...*L*), readin' and daydreamin'...

I think what I like to do most is trail riding ...
Here we are about to take off for a day long ride into the 3 Sisters Wilderness Area in Central Oregon ... I'm on the right on Scooter, my 7/8 Arab gelding ... my dad is on his BLM Mustang, Tequila ... I think we put in about 6 hours of trail riding that day ...

Ma riding a REAL Brahma bull...

Home

Lady by Kenny Rogers