Friends
Western United States

OREGON, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

OREGON

(picture coming soon)

Wrangler76

We met just before the new year this year (1999) and have found several things in common to talk about!
He's a nice guy, glad we're friends...*S*

ZX6R

Here's my bud Dave..*S*...
This pic was taken in Mexico last summer..

He's a good friend of mine who consented to sit through one of my Oregon Equestrian Trail Christmas parties...it was fun though!! *S*

(Like the Intel bunny on his hat?...*LOL*)

DV8R

My buddy Kev and me at an Intel "Winter" party at the Embassy Suite Hotel in Beaverton, OR.

We met via email and started chatting in ICQ...he's an obnoxious brat ..*L*..but a great friend!!

---ZCelt- I was browsing through some homepages and stumbled into his...its very interesting and has some terrific links! ... since he lives close-by we met for dinner a while back and had a blast!!! ... *S*

---John Black - He's a super great friend and has a loveable personality ... glad we met!!! ... Now this little cutie does have a website but cause of its content I can't put a link up ... if you want it ask me ... *G* ...

Arizona

Dave

Here is a picture of my "boss"..hehe.. *S*.. actually I was working with him on a business website that never came to be... he is a super person to talk to and is learning all about websites wayyyy to fast...*L*..there won't be anything left for me to do...

California

Myhrmaid

This is the acknowledged Queen of PaddyNet..*G*...she has worked hard building up the babies of PaddyNet archive and her homepage is an absolute delight to visit..*S*

---FellOff- a very good friend that I met on a chance encounter in PaddyNet...I never get to chat with him as much as I would like since he is such a world travelor...I absolutely adored both postcards from Ireland...*G*... and NO, he won't let me put up a picture of him ..*L*..

Colorado

Rope The Moon

I first came upon his homepage while browsing the Chathouse...he rides, he ropes, he loves and sings country music, and is studying to become a veterinarian ...

He's a good friend ... *S*

Rusty

If ever Elvis had a son, Rusty would be him ... Would you look at that "come hither" smile? ... *W*

He is very in charge of his life, recently being transferred to Colorado from Florida ... now that takes adjustment ... *L*

USCowboy

I found this Colorado cutie in Chathouse and we've been chatting a lot ever since...*S*...

Here he is with his neice Morgan...isn't she the sweetest thing?...Isn't he the sweetest thing?..*G*...

Idaho

Nate

Doesn't he just look so nice and innocent! Ha!! *L*
This little devil visited me last summer and we had a great time!
Just keep the camcorder steady next time Nate! HaHa

Montana

---BrokenHorse - The absolute first person I ever talked to on the internet. *remembering* ... *S* ... He was in NewYork then, now in Colorado workin, but from Montana. ALSO my first internet phone bill ... *L* ... We just reconnected after losing touch for about 10 months or so ... glad to be chattin again!! ...

Home

Hotel California
~Eagles~