VIVO : Video Streaming Like Nothing Else...

If you haven't heard of VIVO by now, I gotta ask you :"Where have you been??". But okay, for those of you who aren't familiar with VIVO yet, here comes a short explaination.

Most of you know the term MP3, which has been a real hype for the last few months. Perfect CD-quality music in files no greater than a few mb's. Well, here comes the same principle under the name VIVO, but not for music, but for video.

Yes, you heard it correct. Vivo is a new revolutionary way to compress streaming-video. Just like MP3, you need a player for these vivo-files. You can get a free one right here, but you can also get the official Vivo-Active PowerPlayer, designed by the people that invented VIVO.

Just click on the following banner for the official Vivo-Active PowerPlayer.

You can also get a totally free player of only 12KB right here. Just click on the link to download.

Fullscreen Vivo Player [12kb]

Installing this full screen player is very easy, just install the .exe file in your Windows Explorer as the program to open .VIV files with. (Options / File Types / Add New Type / .VIV etc etc)

Well, enough talking about VIVO, i've made a couple of vivo movies for you to enjoy. Just click on a picture for the vivo-video.

(all clips are 30 secs long and the file-size is stated below the picture)

'Fairuza play Nancy who gets even with a guy that misbehaved!.. Beware!!'

[1 MB / 1 MIN]

'When her so-called-friends show their true nature, Barbra shows how she feels..'

[450KB / 30 SEC]

'Shade (Fairuza) finally found someone, she explains how strange it is..'

[673KB / 45 SEC]

'Aissa (Fairuza) and David Thewlis share a moment as they first meet..'

[664KB / 40 SEC]

'If anyone has any problems with these videoclips being online (maybe the filmmakers or whatever) please let me know a.s.a.p. so I can take them offline. They are meant only to show Fairuza's talent and not to be pirate in any way..'

[back to main]