Show2.jpg (3630 bytes)

Show3.jpg (3579 bytes)

Show4.jpg (3466 bytes)

Show1.jpg (3555 bytes)

Date: 11/19/97
Host:
Craig Kilborn
Guest: Bill Murray

C: This is Bill Murray!!   Thank you, sir for being here again.
B: Oh, well, I was there, I believed in you; I never... I never quit in believing in you.  And I enjoy watching your show.  I watch it because it's fun with
C: We have a quite little show - little... and it's here a couple of writers laugh st the back down those audience.
B: Yeah... a lot more family members the first time I was here.  Lot more relatives and some people that can never find any place to sleep.
Audience: (Laugh)

C: Can we please talk about the movie?
B: Sure.
C: Okay.
A: (Laugh)
C: Here's the thing.  I haven't seen it yet.  I've got here some goos sources, so might people in the industry have said - this is a view that they given me,  that's what I want - Is Bill simply being Bill?  We don't want special effects, we don't want... we don't to cry or anything, we just want to see Bill and you're doing it, right?  For what?  Two hours or hour and a half?
B: It's pretty long.
C: Is it a Hitchcock's remake, or it's just the title.
B: No, it's just the, it's just the title... it's funny!  They didn't have a good title and they said how about The Man Who Knew Too Little, that supposed to be The Man Who Knew Too Much... let's bear the others.
C: Well , is it a madcap or a screwball comedy?
B: It's a roller-coster, it's a wacky roller-coster, a free-wheeling roller-coster, it's a neat ticket; uh... it's a heart-attack, it's a few good film of the week!
B: It's pretty funny I must say.  I really don't say my movie is the greatest film ever made, but this one time I...I... what I'm saying now... it's... it's funny!  I like it!  When I saw it last week, and I... Fooo... easy-going, and this time I actually laugh along.