Ed Wood

Ed Wood(poster).jpg (34459 bytes)

Rabbit's Rate: **** (out of *****)

Classic Description:
Ed Wood is a biographical movie about the worst movie director Edward D. Wood Jr (Johnny Depp).  Bill Murray as Edward's friend, Bunny Breckinridge - a man who want to have a sex change, but never actually has it.  Like in Tootsie (1981), Bill once again shows his talent of co-starring, he can make us laugh even though he's not acting as the leading role. 

Classic Information:
Director: Tim Burton
Cast: Johnny Depp, Martin Landau, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bill Murray

Release Date:

Classic Quote of Bill in Ed Wood:
"Wrong!  I'm getting my first series of hormone shots!  And once those babies kick in, they're gonna remove my organs, and make me a woman!  Yes!   I've dreamed it for years, but your movie made me realize I have to take action!   Goodbye, penis!"
(Wants some more!)

Trivia:
1. When Bill joined the production of the movie, they juggled his lines a bit... for scheduling reasons!

Business:
Gross: $5.887m (USA)

Classic Mutimedia:
/

Classic Reviews:
Roger Rabbit's Review
More...

Submit Your Own Review For Ed Wood!

In order to submit your own reivew for the movie, you just need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, e-mail address, and certainly, the review.  Either short or long review will do.  After submitting me your review, the review will be posted on this page as soon as possible.  I'm looking forward to receivin' your review!

Classic Move Stills:

Ed3.jpg (8995 bytes)
Bill Murray as Bunny Breckinridge 

Ed2.jpg (9751 bytes)  Ed1.jpg (6983 bytes)
Bill Murray as the ruler of galaxy in Plan 9 From The Outer Space.

Let's Get Baptized!!!

Back to Filmography!