Bill Murray: The Classic Fans Page

autograph31.jpg (23866 bytes)

"Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you everybody!" (Murray on the ESPY Award, 1998)

This is a place where we can discuss whatever about Bill: his movies, his characters, his family, his sport, etc.  You can write something objective; you can write something subjective; you can even critize him, and I don't care.  But I do care is that you write something not relevant to him. 

Oh!  I still haven't introduced myself!  I'm Roger Rabbit, a very very very big fan (I can say I'm probably the biggest all over the world) of Murray.  I've loved him since I was a four-year-old kid when I first saw his Ghostbusters (1984).   His big-come-back Scrooged (1988) killed me again.  And then Groundhog Day came out in 1993, I couldn't resist to watch it!  It made me go into hysteric... not just me, my whole family...and also the whole world!!  From that moment, I became a keen fan of Bill, who impact my life!

For the last two years, I am trying to find and keep all his past movies, including Stripes (1981), Caddyshack (1980), Tootsie (1982), his co-production Quick Change (1990), What About Bob?, Mad Dog & Glory, and of course the two Ghostbusters (1984 & 89)!   I've already ranked and reviewed them on the 'Classic Filmography Page'.

Okay, don't waste your time, and enjoy the "Bill Murray: The Classic Fans Page"!

Bill Murray: The Classic ICQ Group

icq.gif (12314 bytes)

Group Created: 21 February 1998            

Group Updated: 8 June 1998

Group Maintained by Roger Rabbit & John Ferrer

This is it!  This is the "Bill Murray: The Classic ICQ Group"!  This is the ICQ group of the fans of Bill all around the world.   With ICQ, you can chat, send messages, send files or URL to the other ICQ users.   I welcome everybody to join this group, but please note: don't use it to send something useless to me (but I think you won't, right?).  You can me or to the other members of this group the URL, latest news, pictures of him and everything about him.   Whatever about Bill Murray is welcomed! 

Wow!  The maintainer of The Only Existing Bill Murray Site In The Entire Universe, John Ferrer, and I become the vice maintainer of the ICQ group on 1 March 1998!  So if you have any problem with the group, just call either John or me. ([email protected])

Please follow the steps below to join this group.

Instructions

1. Download the ICQ Program from the ICQ Homepage.

2. Then, install the program (follow all the instructions to sign-up)

3. Lastly, E-mail us with your *Real Name, *Nickname, *E-mail Address (in order to tell you that your name is added on the list) and also your *ICQ Number.

The List

Real Name

Nickname

ICQ No.

Joining Date

Roger Chung (Maintainer)

Rabbit

21 February 1998

John Ferrer (Maintainer)

DuckDodgers

21 February 1998

Ryan Tse

Ryan

2 March 1998

DAVID B

JGB

18 March 1998

Mr. Chung

Whopper Daddy

2 April 1998

Angela Beaman

Venkman Blues

3 June 1998

John Serrao

ToneDef

8 June 1998

Those have added in this list will be informed when the page is updated.

Yule Love It!

Bill Murray: The Classic Autographs

auotgraph2.jpg (19707 bytes)

autograph.jpg (21651 bytes)

It seems Bill's autograph has changed a little bit!  But, they're both artistic.

And here got some pictures of Bill with his fans...

fans2.jpg (28297 bytes)             fans3.jpg (49307 bytes)

Look at the happy faces of Bill's fans!

I think you guys have been waiting for a long time...and this is the 'Bill Murray: The Classic Board'!

Bill Murray: The Classic Board

Go back