Ghostbusters

venkman2.gif (39374 bytes)

A film review by Roger Rabbit
Copyright 1998 Roger Rabbit

Bill Murray + Supernatural = SUCCESSFUL!

You may want to ask, "Who's the founder of this?"  Hahaha, I'm the founder. 

It is called Bill Murray Theory.  It is really true.  Who can think of a film, which Bill co-operates with ghosts, is not funny?   No onw will answer, "I can."

The first time I saw Ghostbusters was about 10 years ago when I was four.   I have liked it since now.  Bill's jokes, gestures, and polished perormance in the film impressed me a lot and made me laugh a thousand times!  I have to admit that I've already watched it for about 45 times!

The scene of Slimer slimes Bill cracks me up.  This kind of scene is later transferred to the comic and cartoon of the Real Ghostbusters - Slimer slimes people, especially Peter Venkman!  It iswidely used - like in Men In Black (1997).  

Bill said, "I feel so funky."  Really!  It became a sudden fashion of Halloween.  Everybody  wore the Ghostbusters suits with some slime on them and on their hairs.  They even slimed themselves though they didn't get the suits.  Bill is the league of fashion!

The two Oscar nominee Sigourney Weaver is Dana, the girlfriend, also the enemy of Bill.  Weaver changes to a terror dog in the movie.  Did she really want to do that?  However, we know that everyone wants to be a ghost with Billy!   I aware that as Bill said, "Okay, so...she's a DOG..."  The success of GB made them join together again in the sequel.  Murray + Weaver = one of the factors leading to success. (Bill Murray Theory 2)

When we talk about Ghostbusters, we should mention Harold Ramis.   Every movie that Bill and Harold join together MUST BE very funny, like Caddyshack (1980), Groundhog Day (1993), and of course the two GB!  Then, we can form another theory: Bill + Harold = FUNNY (Bill Murray Theory 3)

When Bill Murray Theory 3 + Ivan Reitman, it can extend to another step: Bill + Harold + Ivan = MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN SUCCESSFUL!!

In addition, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Rick Moranis join them, the result will be concluded by The Final Bill Murray Theory : (Bill + Harold + Ivan) + (Murray + Weaver) + Dan + Rick + Ernie + (Bill Murray + Supernatural)  =  THE MOST SUCCESSFUL COMEDY EVER!!

venkman3.gif (32275 bytes)
Bill, Dan and Haold are searching for ghost.

slime me.jpg (7757 bytes)
"I feel so funky."

venkman17.gif (54768 bytes)
Catching Slimer!

venkman22.gif (44747 bytes)
Murray + Weaver = Wow!

venkman7.gif (48366 bytes)
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd.

venkman8.gif (44886 bytes)
Funny Bill!

venkman53.gif (85221 bytes)
"Let's go!"