QUICK CHANGE

Quick Change(Poster).jpg (5044 bytes)

"Bill Murray's Funniest Movie Since Ghostbusters." (Sneak Preview, Michael Medved)

Rabbit's Rate: *** (out of *****)

Classic Description:
Bill Murray takes a seat in the directing chair as he teams up with Howard Franklin (Who also directed Murray's latest work, Larger than life) in this crazy comedy about a New Yorker that is fed up with the rat race lifestyle. So he (Grimm) successfully robs a bank dressed as a circus clown. Robbing the bank is a piece of cake, it's his getaway that seems to fall apart. Geena Davis and Randy Quaid make it all the more amusing with their acts of stupidity and snappy, yet senseless comments. Although this classic comedy is rated R for some inappropriate language phrases, this comedy is one
laugh after another.

--Mel Crow

(A transcript from Movie Talk)

Classic Information:
Directors: Howard Franklin, and Bill Murray
Producers: Robert Greenhut, and Bill Murray
Cast: Bill Murray, Geena Davis, Randy Quaid, and Phil Hartman

Release Date:

Classic Quote of Bill in Quick Change:
Bank Guard:
What kinda clown are you?
Grimm (Bill): The cryin'-in-the-inside kinda I guess.
(Let's listen up!) (RealPlayer)
(More Quotes)

Trivia:
1. Quick Change is the first movie that is directed by Murray.
2. It is also the first movie that Murray cooperates with Howard Franklin.
3. It receives many good remarks, but doesn't do well in box office.

Classic Multimedia:
Quotes

Classic Reviews:
Rabbit's Review
More...

Submit Your Own Review For Quick Change!

In order to submit your own review for the movie, you just need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, e-mail address, and certainly, the review.  Either short or long review will do.  After submitting me your review, the review will be posted on this page as soon as possible.  I'm looking forward to seein' your classic review.

Classic Movie Stills:

quick change2.jpg (11766 bytes)
Bill Murray is Grimm the crown

Back to Filmography