Tootsie

tootsie.gif (12129 bytes)

"That is one nutty hospital!"

Rabbit's Rate: ****1/2 (out of *****)

Classic Description:
Bill Murray (Jeff) is the funny roomate of Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.   He is a writer who want to have a theater that is only opened when it rains and like those people who don't unserstand his play.  Dustin tries every method to rise money for his play, Return to the Love Canel.  At last, he choose to become a woman.  Successfully, he becomes famous and also Bill.

Classic Information:
Director: Sydney Pollack
Cast: Dustin Hoffman, Jessica Lange, Teri Garr, and Bill Murray

Release Date:

Classic Quote of Bill in Tootsie:
"I don't like it,  when people come up to me after my play and say, 'I really got your message man, ah... I really got your play, man.' I cry... yeah!  I like it when  people come up to me the next day or a week later he says, "I saw your play... what happened?" (More great quotes of Bill in Tootsie)

Trivia:
1. Bill's performance is unbilled in the film.
2. Bill surprised the film crtics and was claimed the unbilled but indelible role in the movie.

Business:
$177.2m (USA)

Classic Mutimedia:
See The Quote Page

Classic Reviews:
Roger Rabbit's Review
More

Submit Your Own Review For Tootsie

In order to submit your pwn review for the movie, you just need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with your name, e-mail address, and of course, the article.  Either short or long will do.  After submitting me the review, it will be posted on this page as soon as possible.  I'm looking forward to receivin' your review!  

Classic Movie Stills:
I know there should be some pics of Bill in Tootsie, but I can't find them.   Do anyone got some?  Please send some to me if you have.  Thank you.

Well, it's time for us to get out of this nutty hospital!