The Monster Collection

Magma GolemVictory Robo fighting TornedusJeeruba (Zelda?)HellGeros (not Mae-O Jill Freezer as originally captioned(see below))Magma Golem and GolemHellGeros close to destroying Victory RoboI'm guessing this is the guy from the previous pic with the added power of a Golem Card!!This one sort of looks like Mae-O Jill Freezer, with the batwings. Different face, though!

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the name of the monsters in the un-named pictures. I already know the names of the first two and three others. I decided due to a personal lack of knowledge of most of the monster names that I would remove the captions and leave you with the pictures. To correct a previous mistake -- HellGeros is the monster intro'd in ep #11. It is destroyed by the Victory Robo and revived by Magma Golem as GolemHellGeros. Plus - I realised that Mae-O Jill Freezer isn't a monster-of-the-week at all. CJT didn't make it clear, but I think it should have been Jilfeeza (eldest sibling of the Saima Clan). My mistakes!

Return to Gogo 5 page