Super Sentai's Super Robots

As you may or may not know, my favourite parts of any sentai are the mechas. To this end, I have decided to create a tribute page to each main robo. The problem is, due to a lack of certain resources, I cannot find pictures of every single robot. This is where I could do with some help. Look through the list below and if there is a lack of picture and you have one, then seriously consider sending it to me and I will put it up. Thanks!

This list starts with Battle Fever J (the first Super Sentai) and runs through to Kyukyu Sentai Gogo 5 (the latest Super Sentai). If you think there ought to be pictures of EVERY mecha, then tell me. I have only put in the main robots (eg. Daizyujin but not Dragon Caesar or King Brachion).

'Battle Fever J' The first robot in sentai EVER, Battle Fever Robo!

'Denji Sentai Denjiman' The first transforming robot, Daidenjin.

'Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan' The first combining robot, Sunvulcanrobo.

'Dai Sentai Goggle Five' Gogglerobo.

'Kagaku Sentai Dynaman' Dynarobo.

'Chodensi Bioman' Biorobo.

'Dengeki Sentai Changeman' Changerobo.

'Chosinsei Flashman' Flashking.

'Hikari Sentai Maskman' The first to feature five mechas combining as Great Five!

'Choju Sentai Liveman' Features the first land-based animal mecha in the Liverobo.

'Kousoku Sentai Turboranger' Turborobo.

'Chikyu Sentai Fiveman' Fiverobo.

'Chojin Sentai Jetman' Jet Icarus.

'Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger' The first sentient robo, Daizyujin.

'Gosei Sentai Dairanger' Dairen'oh.

'Ninja Sentai Kakuranger' Muteki Shogun.

'Ninja Sentai Kakuranger' The first of the second five-part robos, Kakure Daishogun.

'Choriki Sentai OHRanger' OHRanger-robo.

'Choriki Sentai OHRanger' OHBlocker-robo.

'Gekisou Sentai Carranger' RV-robo.

'Gekisou Sentai Carranger' VRV-robo.

'Denji Sentai Megaranger' A robo similar to the ones from the early 80s, Galaxy Mega.

'Denji Sentai Megaranger' Power Rangers in Space kept this one's name, Mega Voyager.

'Seijuu Sentai Gingaman' Gingaioh.

'Seijuu Sentai Gingaman' One with mecha all the same colour, Ginga Rhinos.

'Seijuu Sentai Gingaman' The first of the third five-part robos, Ginga Phoenix.

'Kyukyu Sentai Gogo 5' Victory Robo.

That's it! The next entry will be sometime later this year, when Gogo 5 get another robo!