WELCOME AT THE MAGNAVOX HISTORYPAGE

Welcome to Magnavox on the worldwide web. My name is Robert Minkhorst and I am President and CEO of Philips Consumer Electronics Company.

You may be wondering, "what does Philips have to do with Magnavox?" A good question. In 1974, Magnavox, best known for its Smart products, joined forces with Dutch-based Philips Electronics, the high tech global giant responsible for such remarkable innovations as the compact disc. Together, these two companies became Philips Consumer Electronics.

As a company, we pride ourselves on being consumer-focused. We listen and learn from every contact and experience we have with you, because it's only then that we can understand your needs and strive to meet your expectations.

I invite you to look us over and let us know what you think of the Magnavox site. You'll find information about our Smart technologies, our promotions, and where to find Magnavox products at a retailer nearest you. We think you'll find our internet presence is a lot like the products we make and the company we are, friendly, useful, smart and easy.

Sincerely,
Robert Minkhorst
President and CEO

[WELCOME] - [A HISTORY OF SMART INNOVATIONS] - [MAGNAVOX MILESTONES] - [PHILIPS TECHNOLOGY] - [*VISIT PHILIPSMAGNAVOX NOW!*] - [BACK TO WEBTV] - [BACK TO THE MAINPAGE] - [MAIL US WITH YOUR COMMENTS]

PAGE CREATED BY WWW-WEBDESIGN AMSTERDAM Cop.1997/1998 (E-mail)