Artistry

This is a page where I put little things that remind me of Vinnie or just drawings of Vinnie.  In no means is this to offend anyone and if you are offended then please write me and tell me why.  I just thought that I wanted to put up some things.
   I always think of yellow smilie faces as Vinnie, because  I had a dream that Vinnie bought a Walmart umbrealla.  It had a huge yellow smilie face right in the middle of it and the rest of the umbrealla was clear.  Well, ever since then, when I see a yellow smilie face it reminds me of Vinnie.  Thus, in my mind every cute yellow smilie faces represet Vinnie.  I go far out and find all the smilie faces that I can.  I have collected quite a few.  I even scanned them in and put them on my page for you to see. :)  All, one day my sister had this drawing class and i was helping her draw a picture. Well, I liked to draw quick little cheap bees at the time and so I drew a bee to represent Vinnie. :) I called it Vinnie bee.  It is also on my page. :)  I hope that these representations do not offend anyone. I just thought that they were cute and everything.  :) 

Drawings

Representations(Smilie faces and Vinnie Bee)

Back Home