Indian In The Cupboard Pictures (1995)

Here are my pictuers that I snapped from "Indian In The Cupboard".  I guess that I will go over what happened in the movie.  Well, I definitely recommed that you see this movie because Vincent is so nice in here.  There were three brothers.  The oldest, Gillan (who Vincent played as), and Omri the youngest brother.  It was Omri's birthday and Gillan gave Omri a cupboard to Omri.  It was a magical cupboard.  With a key, Omri was able to put toy figues into the cupboard and close it -- then open the cupboard back and the toy would come alive or real.  Well, Omri made a soider and then used some of Gillan's toys.  Well, that's why Gillan went into Omri's room when Omri wasn't there to look for the toys.  Gillan and the oldest brother found a house that the indian had built.  Mad and wanting them both out of the room, Omri kicked Vincent's rat, which was inside a clear ball down the staris.  That got Gillan and the oldest brother to leave.  Then later Omri took Gillan's rat ball, without the rat, and hid it in the laundry hamper.  In return, Gillan took the cupboard and hid it.  Omri pleaded Gillan for the cupboard back and Gillan then demanded the rat ball back.  Omri quickly gave it back.  Those were basically the main parts of Vincent's role in the movie.  I hope that you like these pictures.  :)  Please don't take them.  Thank you. :)

Gillan laughing after Omri blew out the candels on the cake
 Gillan watching the oldest brother give Omri a birthday present
  Gillan again watching a present being given to Omri
Gillan, with birthday hat, shrugging at his father
 Smaller picture of the above one
 Gillan smiling with birthday hat
  Gillan and the older brother in Omri's room and looking at Omri's indian's house
 Gillan and older brother still looking at the Indian's house
 Gillan and older brother still looking at the house and Omri wanting them to leave
 Gillan and older brother still in Omri's room
 Gillan and older brother still in Omri's room.
 Gillan and older brother still in Omri's room
 Gillan walking away from Omri's room after Omri kicked his rat downstairs
 Gillan telling Omri that Omri's worms are dead
Gillan in the top left corner holding Omri's jar of dead worms
 Omri storming into Gillan and oldest brother's room. Gillan sitting on chair.
 Omri asking Gillan for the cupboard
 Omri asking Gillan for the cupboard that Gillan hid after Omri stole his rat's ball
 Gillan with his rat on his own knee and Omri asking Gillan for the key to the cupbaord

Back Home