Bill Murray: The Classic Daily Life Page

"It's the same thing in your whole life!" (Groundhog Day, 1993)

But Bill's life is actually not the same as he's in Groundhog Day!   He got many roles in his life: Comedian, actor, director, producer, writer, sportsman, golfer and SINGER, too!  This site has captured some media from Bill's real life!   Please enjoy them all!

1. He's a really great sportsman!  Click here to see his sports on Bill Murray: The Classic Sports Page!

2. Go to theater to see movies!  As a spectator!

too.jpg (13521 bytes)
In sunny California, Bill Murray and Joanne Whalley get stand-offish of their new movie, The Man Who Knew Too Little, which also attracted Dawn Stern and Kelly Lynch. ( 14 November 1997, People Magazine)

3. As a presenter on ESPN Award in 1996.

Bill & Mike {ESPN}.jpg (17132 bytes)

Bill Murray and Dan Patrick on ESPY Award with Michael Jordan on the screen.  The prize in Bill's hand is the Comeback Player of the Year Award.

"Heh, you ha... you got the Comeback Player of the Year Award..." (RealPlayer)
David Letterman gets some advices for Bill Murray's family and friends (RealPlayer)

4. Playing basketball with his sons, even with Hakeem Olajuwon!

0405ww8.jpg (1565 bytes)

"No actually I have never played one-on-one with Mike, and Mike would never play one-on-one with me either.  It would be beneath him and beyond me.  But I did play one-on-one with Hakeen Olajuwon, though, and this is a funny story: I have a gym at my house, I played him, and he played my two sons, too.  I played one-on-one - a game to five, and I actually led him 3-nothing... 3-nothing and, you know, I'm going to tell you what the final score is, but I'll give you a clue: 5-3.  And he looks at me with a straight face, he's a very funny guy, very nice guy, and he says, 'I've figured out your game,' which just cracks me up.  The idea is that: you figured out my game, huh?   How the hell did you do that?  But the best was after he took us all one after another, but he played my younger son, and this is the thing you don't expect.  He let me score three points.  I mean he didn't... I mean I actually scored them, but he didn't let me score any more.  But he played my son and blocked every shot he took.   It was a move I've never seen.  You kind of think, 'Well, he's going to let the little kid score a little or shoot.' He blocked every single shot the kid took.   It was amazing.  He'd block it and then he... you know... he'd get the ball back again, he'd try another thing, he'd go another direction, he'd shoot again, and he'd blobk it again.  He just sort of chased him around and blocked it.  He just kept blocking every shot.  It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and it was very gifted, because it was a like... there's a reality, that's a reality dose for a child.  It's like, 'I can't go over the 6.10' guy, you know, I've got to figure out something new!' You had to see it to believe how funny that is.  He could do it to anyone, but do it to a small kid was just insane!  I thought it was truly inspired... I really like it."

4. Go to the Whitehouse as a visitor. (From The Late Show With David Letterman, 1998)

"I had been to the Whitehouse, and..." (Real Player)

5. Playing TV Game!?

Bill+Scott1.jpg (6910 bytes)      Bill+Scott2.jpg (5280 bytes)      Bill+Scott3.jpg (6153 bytes)
Bill Murray is playing TV game with his golf partner Scott Simpson.
(Go to Bill Murray: The Classic Video Page to see the whole game!)

6. Learning French, too.

See The Mr. Showbiz Interview, Mike Myers, 2 May 1997
(Remeber Bill speaks French in Groundhog Day? Let's listen up!)

7. A professional of eating?

Bill refuses to eat watermelon unless the seeds are removed. (Mr. Showbiz)

8. The winner of the ESPY Award!?  No, just speaks on behalf for Michael Jordan!

"For those of you listening on the ESPN radio, I'm not Michael Jordan..." (RealPlayer)

Back and select another places to go!