End Credits [IV][V][VI]

Miscellaneous
    Links

mail me at
[email protected]

Contact Me at
ICQ#:31282677
AIM SN:EPonePHNTM

Welcome to The Fantom Menace, a place for all Star Wars fans. Even though the title says "Fantom (Phantom) Menace," this site will have information on Episode I, II, III, IV, V, and VI. But some of the information are spoilers so becareful. Everyday (or almost everyday) there will be new pages and files added to this site. Many of the information I get comes from SWDATABASE,The Force.net and Official Homepage of Star Wars. If you find any broken links or a mistake, please mail me at [email protected]. Also I'm Japanese so my English might be wierd. If it is mail me. Thanks! Enjoy your stay at THE FANTOM MENACE

9/6
Well, my computer is now fixed. Every single time when I try to update the site, the computer froze. Also sometimes the computer doesn't let me go into fortuencity so I couldn't update the site that much. Well now that I'm up, I think I will start updating. When school starts, I could get help from my computer friends to make my site look better. Also my Japanese friends wants a Japanese Star Wars Page, and I'm working on that.
8/5-8/9
Damn it! I couldn't update again. I was in NY for 6 hours everyday so i didn't have time to update my site. Today there are also no updates. I'm so sorry folks. Also from friday-monday I'll be in Las Vegas so I won't be able to update the site again. I'm just so busy these days. There is no time. I hope I could start updating on tuesday. If not, by atleast thursday.
8/3
Sorry that I couldn't update recently.. My brother uses the computer like 3 hours everyday. He plays STARCRAFT. So I couldn't update the past week. Sorry Sorry. I will start updating tomorrow which is 8/4. Today it's late so I won't update anything. Tah Tah.
NEWS NEWS NEWS
Well, my brother bought a new game so he's going to be using the computer alot. Which means I wouldn't be update the site that often. But I'll still try to update everysingle day. I'm sorry.
7/29
Today, I made the ANH Picture Gallery, ESB Picture Gallery, and ROTJ Picture Gallery. There are 10 in ANH, 13 in ESB, and 7 in ROTJ. There were no pictures added to the TPM Picture Gallery. Also I added the Scripts from all 4 Star Wars Movies. They are fun to read but it takes a long time to read all of it.
Coming Up
-By the end of this week I'll have around 150 pictures in the picture gallery for TPM.
-I'll have information on the Jedi Council soon
-The Sound Gallery should be up by 8/2
-I think I'll have the character page for Episode I, IV, V, and VI up by 8/6
-I'll have 'TPM Recent News' page up by this sunday.

7/28
Well, on monday (7/26) I mentioned that the Pics page for Episode IV, V, and VI will be up for today. Well, I couldn't make the pages by today. I was kinda busy these past two days. I was only able to put 24 new pictures in the Picture Gallery for The Phantom Menace. I'm kind of busy starting next week so I won't be able to update that often. Sorry!
Coming Up
-By the end of this week I'll have around 150 pictures in the picture gallery for TPM.
-I will have the Picture gallery for Episode IV, V, and VI by tomorrow.
-The Sound Gallery should be up by 8/2

7/26
The Picture Gallery for The Phantom Menace is now open. There is only 6 pictures but its a start. I will add more pictures everysingle day.
Coming Up
-By the end of this week, I hope to have around 100 pictures in the picture gallery for TPM.
-I will have the Picture gallery for Episode IV, V, and VI starting 7/28.
-The Sound Gallery would be up by 8/2

7/25
I put my site on the web! The url is http://welcome.to/fantom_menace or http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/atkinson/552. Today there is nothing. Because I just spent my whole day making this page.

index.htmlderesisconnectr 4li 1��y�