Special Agent Monica, reporting for duty!
Special Agent Sammi, reporting just for fun! ^_^
Hey, this FBI stuff is cool!
I'd love to be abducted by David!!!
But he's not an ALIEN!
Well, he's unexplainably IRRESISTABLE!
I'd love to work on HIS X-file.
Forget his files, I'd love to work on a little office romance. Heh Heh Heh
Oh! I'd love to be his secretary or his intern. Heh Heh Heh I'm not a Monica for nothing.
Unfortunately,he's expecting his first born in April 1999. Lucky Tea Hmph!

Birthday:August 7, 1960
Homwtown:New York City
Early Sightings:The films Working Girl and Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead and TV's Twin Peaks.
Sweetie Status:He married Tea Leoni in May 1997.
Slammin' summer movie:The X-Files Movie promises to give away lots of top secrets about our hot hero.
Devoted Dude:This guy is way dedicated to his babe:"I would be very happy to be called 'Mr. Leoni' at some point in the future -that's how much I think of Tea's talent."
Fresh Fox Facts:"The movie deals with Mulder's past," the gorge one says. "It also adresses all the questions we've raised on the show:whether there are extraterrestrials , and [if so] what's happened to them, who's hiding them, who's killing them. Of course, it's fiction."
Brainy Boy:After the mysterious guy graduated from Princeton, he headed to Yale to work on a Ph.D. in English. Lucky for The X-Files fans, he dropped out to become an actor.
Cutie Confession:"My first paying job was as a meat delivery boy in Greenwich Village," David says. "I drove a big bicycle with a silver basket that rattled. People used to throw things at me as I rode by. I don't know why people would throw things at a delivery boy."

Who was filed under #16 | Show me the babe-files | Who's out there?