G'day.

Ever wanted to put a face to all that you see on this page. The news, the reviews, the interviews, the spotlights, the bad spelling and gramma. Well here is that face. I guess the first thing you notice is the dead eyes.. I'll continue to keep HFA up to date as often as I can even though the next year us going to be intermediate and confusing one for me. I've got my deegree now. I've been sending out more resumes than I have been making news posts on HFA lately. Well once you finish University you gotta earn money to pay off learning. I'll be more present at GHOST TOURS (which is where this photo comes from) in the next year, and the film nights will become more of a joint effort between HFA and GHOST TOURS in the next few months. As for the film nights.. I'm hoping that those in the local area are enjoying the outdoor atmosphere and my hopes that the Horror Film nights are turning into "Film Events" rather than "Film Screenings". I'll continue to dig up trivia for the films GHOST TOURS is screening next year, so that I can give you that little Bill Collins-type intro. The films so far scheduled (subject to change) for next year are.
APRIL- MAY - JUNE
Exorcist -Omen - Carrie

Well that's a freaky picture of me in the background.. eeh..

I'm standing under the Humanities building at Griffith University, holding a knife that I later had to dispose of.. Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

I do a bit of part time work for Ghost Tours.

I'm kinda into Horror films a little more than a lot.

I'm 21 years old now.. Born in the Year of HORROR 1978.

You will find me on the WEB at these locations
BIG KID
GHOST TOURS
FMC3010
The Road Rules Project
Stop It, You're Killing Me: Unofficial site.
CUT- Unofficial
GLORY DAY

I'm an Australian..

I go by Shane Gavin Or Just Shane in Person.. email me @ [email protected]

Current situation:
HUNTING FOR WORK-- I am consistanly annoyed by that more qualified person that gets all the jobs that I want. I think I have factored in on their location and I will do everything I can to stop them posting resumes.

Now that I'm finished University I'm unemployed and in debt. If you got a job that needs doing that you think I'd be interested in.. Email me at the above Address. :) [email protected]

Copyright , 1998-2000.
Click Here!