My Third and Fourth Experiences on Dawson's Creek  

Well, the third experience was pretty much the same as the fourth.  I met a lot of friends and just worked.  I have been taking the work in a professional manner, from the first time I was there.  The first time was pure excitement and an adrenaline rush, but now I am getting used to it.  It is still fun, but I am more in control of myself.

The third experience pretty much just included working on scenes with Josh Jackson and Mark Matkevich.  We did a scene in a classroom as juniors.  We took a test and passed them to the front of the class, but Pacey was still working and we all looked at him as though he was pretty dumb.  The next scene was a shot in the cafeteria where Pacey overhears two juniors talking about some kind of big test.  That's pretty much all that one entitled.

The fourth experience was shared with my wonderful sister who had a blast!  It was so much fun because I am so close to my sister and have watched the show with her for a long time now.  We were shooting in the Chancellor of UNCW's mansion, it was very beautiful inside.  This time I was shooting with Josh Jackson and Katie Holmes, along with a featured extra named Lucas.  The Dean from the Ivy League was there too, he was in a past episode.  The morning started at 7am and we waited to go into the mansion to work.  After about an hour or two, we were taken over by the house.  My sister was becoming cold and went over to get coffee and of course Josh Jackson enters and walks over by the coffee.  She was trying to figure out which machine was for the coffee and I don't think she knew he was standing right by her.  She figured it out when she heard him say, "would you like me to get you some coffee?"  I'm sure she would have said hi to him at that point, but the crew then told us to come inside leaving her no time to talk with him.  Inside we worked for a few hours and did walk bys and such.

This part is very exciting for myself.  Myself and two others were chosen to stand over in this one area and greet Joey and Brad (Lucas).  Katie came walking over with him and a crew man said that she would come over and greet us and then she said, "well I'll shake this guy's hand right here," and she shook my hand.  I was like, how cool is this.  I didn't freak out, but it was kind of exciting for me because I used to have a MAJOR crush on her.  So we did that scene a couple of times, and then we were to shoot a scene over by the fireplace where we talked to them.  We were supposed to pantomime talking, but she actually talked to us, and we had a conversation with her, it was so much fun.  

Well that's the excitement of the fourth trip.  It's a lot of fun every time and all the people you meet are so nice.  The crew is great to work with and everyone always has a good time.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE.