OLD NEWS

05/19/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 4 guide, trivia, past trivia, more pictures for "The Graduate, and pictures for the Season Finale.  Five new trivia questions added.  Please help support the Creek Freak website by clicking on the Click here on the main page.  

05/10/2001 - Updated main page,  Season 4 guide, links, poll, old polls, and pictures for next episode.  New poll added (Next Season Cast).  Please help support the Creek Freak website by clicking on the Click here on the main page.  Spoilers page not working, will be back Saturday (19th) to fix it, sorry.

05/06/2001 - Updated main page,  Season 4 guide, and pictures for next episode.

04/28/2001 - Updated main page,  Season 4 guide, trivia, past trivia, and pictures for next episode.  Added five new trivia questions.

04/22/2001 - Updated main page, pictures for next episode, poll, old polls, Season 4 Episode Guide, and spoilers.  Check out the new poll (Season Finale Couple).

04/05/2001 - Updated main page, pictures for next episode, and spoilers.

03/27/2001 - Updated main page, trivia, past trivia, Season 4 episode guide, links, and spoilers.  Added five new trivia questions.  Go check out the website for the movie Momentum in the links area.

03/12/2001 - Updated main page, poll, old polls, and spoilers.  Added a new poll (Filming Location).  Added a new story, my fourth experience on Dawson's Creek.  Will change trivia later this week. 

03/02/2001 - Updated main page, and spoilers.  I'm on my way to North Carolina again to do extra work on Dawson's Creek, will let you know what happened when I return.

02/19/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, trivia, past trivia, old polls, polls, and Season 4 episode guide.  Five new trivia questions added.  New poll (Dawson and Gretchen).  Tons of new spoilers.

02/14/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 4 pics, and Season 4 episode guide.  Will change trivia and poll in next few days.

02/01/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, poll, old polls, and Season 4 episode guide.  Added a new poll (Sex).  I will not be able to update until Feb 12th.  I'm going down to Wilmington to see if my luck will land me on Dawson's Creek again, wish me luck.

01/19/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers trivia, past trivia, and Season 4 episode guide.  Added five new trivia questions.

01/17/2001 - Updated main page and spoilers.  Added pics from all episodes to Season 4 picture gallery.  Added pictures for "The Tao of Pacey."

01/11/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 4 episode guide, old polls, poll, and Season 4 picture gallery.  Added a new poll (Favorite New Character).  Added pictures of Dawson's photos in the gallery section.  New trivia will be posted next week.  Filming of Dawson's Creek ends at the end of March, so if you want to be an extra, then get down there soon.

01/05/2001 - Updated main page and spoilers.  Added pictures for "The Tao of Dawson."

12/29/2000 - Updated main page and spoilers for the next four new episodes.

12/24/2000 - Updated main page, old polls, poll, and links page.  Added a new poll (Pacey and Joey).  

12/23/2000 - Updated spoilers page, main page, past trivia, trivia, and Season 4 episode guide.  Added five new trivia questions.  

12/16/2000 - Updated spoilers page, main page, Shocking News, and Season 4 episode guide.  New pics from episode #409 in Season 4 pics.  New picture page for the newest episode.

12/04/2000 - Updated spoilers page, main page, Season 4 episode guide.

11/22/2000 - Updated spoilers page and main page.

11/19/2000 - Updated Season 4 episode guide, spoilers, trivia, poll.  New poll (Dawson's Creek).  Five new trivia questions.  Added four pictures from "The Unusual Suspects."

10/29/2000 - Updated Season 4 episode guide.  Added spoilers for #405, #406, and #407.  Added two pictures from "Great Xpectations.

10/21/2000 - Added five new trivia questions, added a new poll (Dawson), added more spoilers for the upcoming episodes, added a picture to the Season 4 pics page.  Updated Season 4 episode guide.

10/16/2000 - Added two new links, added a picture to the season 4 gallery.  Updated the season 4 episode guide.  Site has reached 30,000 HITS!

10/11/2000 - Added a link, updated shocking news.

10/10/2000 - Updated spoilers, links, and main page.  Added summary page for the episodes of Season 4.  Will add a new poll soon.

10/03/2000 - Updated past trivia and links.  Added five new trivia questions, and some more spoilers.

09/27/2000 - Added my second experience as an extra story with pics.  Updated the sites of Capeside. 

09/22/2000 - Added tons of pictures to the character's galleries.  Added some pictures from season 4 to main page.

09/11/2000 - Added two new links.

09/04/2000 - Updated past trivia, old polls, added five new trivia questions and a new poll (Best Season).  Updated spoilers for first three episodes of Season 4.  Will be adding a new story on my second trip to Wilmington and more pictures of me with the cast.  Spoilers for Episode four will be up next week.

07/18/2000 - Updated past trivia, added five new trivia questions.  Updated spoilers and rumors about new characters joining the show.

06/30/2000 - Added 3 pics to Concert on the Creek gallery and added 10 pics to Jack gallery.  I'm leaving trivia and poll up one more week to give people more time to check it out and same with the poll.

06/25/2000 - Updated past trivia, old polls.  Added a link, a new poll (Best Season Finale), and 5 new trivia questions.  Also, added a new page called Dawson's Creek songs, not up yet, but will be soon.

06/09/2000 - New trivia questions have been added.  New poll (Best Character).  Added Shocking News page.  Added pictures of the characters, more will be coming soon.  Updated old polls, past trivia, and spoilers and rumors page. 

06/04/2000 - Broke 13,500 Hits.  Just a minor update to change the link for the new poll and updated the gallery page.

05/28/2000 - Broke 12,000 Hits.  New trivia questions have been added.  New poll (Best Couple).  Added rumors to spoilers page.  Added Pacey and Joey pictures, and a new map of Wilmington.  Updated past trivia, Season 3 episode guide, and spoilers and rumors page.  Share your feelings about the season finale in the Forum.

05/12/2000 - Broke 8,500 Hits.  Thanks for making this site so popular.  I'm almost in 5th place in the Top 10 Dawson's Creek Sites.  Don't forget to vote for me.  New trivia questions added.  New poll (Favorite supporting character).  Updated Season 3 episode guide

05/05/2000 - Jeremy updated the look of the site.  Added  "Concert on the Creek" and a Map to the NEW Picture Gallery.

05/03/2000 - The website has broken 6,000 HITS!  A picture gallery is coming soon.  I appear in "The Longest Day" again on May 7th.  I'm in the episode briefly where Joey and Andie are in the library, and Joey is on the computer searching for Watergate information.  I am wearing a red shirt and you can see me before they change camera angles, try and spot me.

04/27/2000 - The Website has broken 4,000 HITS!  Added new poll (Wet T-shirt Contest), added links, and added five new trivia questions.  Updated Season 3 guide.  I came in 2nd place in the look a like contest.  To all of you who voted, thanks for voting, and for your support.  If you are a Creek Freak, and have a story about an experience as an extra, or a story about meeting a cast member, e-mail me because I'm going to make a Fellow Freaks section on the Main Page.

04/22/2000 - Added 1st appearances, last appearances, deaths, and returns of characters to Episode Guide.  Also there are spoilers about important events that happen on some episodes.  Look for the descriptions with a * next to it and highlight the line to reveal the spoiler.  Archived old news messages from March.  Broken the 2100 mark.  Thank you all for your support.  This is going to become a much bigger site as I add more areas.  The great messages I get in the forum and guestbook encourage me to do more and more with this site. 

04/21/2000 - Updated the Poll, and added a link.  Post a message in the Forum about Dawson's Creek. 

04/19/2000 - Updated the Poll, Season 3 guide, and added a link.  Please vote for me in the Dawson's Creek Look-Alike Contest.

04/18/2000 - Five new trivia questions, links page updated with new table format.  Please vote for me in the top ten Dawson's Creek sites on the main page.  Website has passed the 1,500 hits mark.  Thanks for your interest and support!

04/15/2000 - Updated poll.  The website has reached 1,000 HITS!  Please check out the Forum and post a message if you have time, thanks.  Picture galleries coming soon!

04/12/2000 - Updated poll, main page, links, added spoilers for rest of season.  There is a rumor that Dawson's Creek ends next season.  I'm keeping same trivia for another week to give more people a chance to play.  Post messages about DC in the Forum.  Please vote for me at the Top 10 Dawson's Creek Websites.

04/09/2000 - Updated poll, season 3 guide, and main page.

04/04/2000 - Added five new trivia questions.  Updated spoilers page, added new poll (Ask Josh), and archived old poll (Ask Katie).  Added message board.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE NEWS PAGE.