SITE UPDATES

02/22/2003 - Updated: Main Page, Season Six Episode Guide, and news.  Added information about a Dawson's Creek Spring Fling trip to meet the cast on the main page, check it out!

02/05/2003 - Updated: Main Page, Season Six Episode Guide, poll, trivia, past trivia, spoilers, and news.  Added five new trivia questions.  Also, if you have time, please give the TV show I'm working on a look and sign the guestbook there.  The show is titled "Life In General."  Thanks!

01/17/2003 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Updated: Main Page, Creek Links, Gallery, Season Six Gallery, spoilers, and news.  Pictures added for all the episodes this season so far.  Also, if you have time, please give the TV show I'm working on a look and sign the guestbook there.  The show is titled "Life In General."  Thanks!

12/23/2002 - Just updated the main page about the TV show I'm working on.  If you have time, please give it a look and sign the guestbook there.  The show is titled "Life In General."  Thanks!

12/01/2002 - I'm selling ebay items of Dawson's Creek merchandise.  Be sure to check it out.  The main page has the details.  Still very busy, will get to more updating soon!

11/15/2002 - New spoilers, and update Episode Guide.  Big news story about Joshua Jackson.  Will try to update pictures soon and trivia and poll.  Very busy with my career.  Thank you for understanding.

Shocking News!: November 13th, 2002. Joshua Jackson is in trouble with law, following his arrest for a drunken assault over the weekend. The 24-year-old actor was arrested at a hockey game in Raleigh, North Carolina, where police say he was drunk, grabbed a security guard around the neck and punched him and refused a blood test. After paying up $1,000 for bail, he was released, but is expected back in court next month to face his misdemeanor charge. (Source IMDB)

09/19/2002 - Tons of new spoilers, check them out.  More updates soon.

09/18/2002 - Updated main page, Season 6 pictures, and Season 6 guide.  New updates will be happening soon, as titles, pictures, and trivia (I need to update it).  

08/06/2002 - Updated main page, poll, old polls, About Me, Season 5 pictures, and Season 6 guide.  Well, the Creek gang is back for its sixth and final season.  I am back to updating, so bring on the visitors.

05/14/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, About Me, Picture Gallery, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  New pictures for "After Hours," "The Abby," and  "Swan Song".  

04/17/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, About Me, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  New pictures for "100 Light Years From Home" and "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)".  

04/04/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, About Me, How to become an Extra, Sites of Capeside, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  New pictures for "Highway to Hell" and "Cigarette Burns".  Poll and trivia will be updated shortly.  Sorry about the long delay in the update, I've been busy with my acting career, but things will be updated within the week.

03/12/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, and Season 5 guide.  Tons of new spoilers added up till episode 521.

02/18/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "In a Lonely Place."

02/09/2002 - Updated main page, and links.  Check out the ShoSum website on the links page.

02/08/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Downtown Crossing."  New cool spoilers!

02/04/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Guerilla Filmmaking."  

01/25/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 pictures, poll, old polls, trivia, past trivia, About Me, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Sleeping Arrangements" and "Something Wilder."  Added a new poll (Guardians).  Added five new trivia questions.  Added some pictures of Joey rocking out.    

01/13/2002 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 pictures, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Something Wild."  Happy New Year to all.  I will be updating the rest of the website within the week.

11/25/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, poll, old polls, trivia, past trivia, Season 5 gallery, and Season 5 guide.  Added five new trivia questions and a new poll (Trouble maker).  Added some pictures for "Text, Lies, and Video" and "Hotel New Hampshire."

11/13/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 gallery, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "High Anxiety."

11/07/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 gallery, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Use Your Dillusion."

10/31/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, links, Season 5 gallery, old polls, poll, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "The Long Goodbye."  Added a new poll (Best New Character).  Added a new link.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

10/22/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, and Season 5 guide.  Added some pictures for "Capeside Revisited."  

10/17/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 guide, my resume.  Added a season 5 gallery.  Added some pictures for "The Lost Weekend."  

10/09/2001 - Updated main page, trivia.  Added a gallery of the looks of the characters for this season.  Added some pictures for the premiere "The Bostonians."  Added five new trivia questions. 

10/08/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 guide, trivia, past trivia, poll, and old polls.  Added a new poll (Joey's College Soul Mate).  Will add five new trivia questions momentarily.  

09/17/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers.  Added two new episode titles.  Will be doing a major update soon, just have been really busy since I now live in Wilmington, NC.  But I promise that an update will be done within the next week.

08/26/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 5 episode guide, poll, old polls, past trivia, trivia, and spoilers.  Added five new trivia questions, and a new poll (Story Line). 

08/10/2001 - Updated main page, links, spoilers, Season 5 episode guide.  Two new links (Dawson's Creek Role Playing and Outta Site).  More spoilers added.

07/23/2001 - Updated main page, picture gallery, poll, and old polls.  A gallery of the new characters has been added to the main page.  A new poll has been added (Upcoming Characters).

07/15/2001 - Updated main page, links, episode guide, and spoilers.  Added a new link and a Season 5 guide.

07/11/2001 - Updated main page, Dawson's Creek Songs, and spoilers.  New spoilers for the first episode of the new season.  Born to Lose has been added to the Dawson's Creek songs section.

06/30/2001 - Updated main page, trivia, past trivia, old polls, and poll.  Added a new poll (Tobey).  Added five new trivia questions.

06/23/2001 - Updated main page and news.

06/15/2001 - Updated main page and  gallery.  Added a new section to the gallery called Dawson's Creek Logos.  Also, two new maps of Wilmington were added to the map gallery.

06/09/2001 - Updated main page, trivia, and past trivia.  Five new trivia questions added.

05/31/2001 - Updated main page, spoilers, Season 4 guide, poll, old polls, old news, and links.  New spoiler page added.  Added a new poll (Season Four Finale).  Added a page with pictures from My Parts as an Extra.  Please help support the Creek Freak website by clicking on the Click here on the main page.  

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE NEWS SECTION.