POLL:  ASK JOSH

What you would say to Josh if you had the chance to meet him?

1. Will you be my lifeline on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"?

2. Did you find it hard to play a gay man in the movie Cruel Intentions? (happyface)

3. Have you ever been in love, if so, at what age? (ecblondie)

4. Will you marry me?  No just kidding.  What do you miss most about Vancouver, BC?  I live there too! (Katie)

5. Will you marry me? I'm not kidding. (unknown)

6. Did you like having blond hair? (BouncingTigger)

7. Wow! *fainting* *after I wake up* Wow! *faint*!. (BouncingTigger)

8. What age did you start acting? (Leah)

9. Can you set me up with Katie Holmes? (Mr. Me)

10. If there is one thing that you have done that you could go back and change, what would it be and why? (pugz21)

11. Where do you get that sarcastic streak from?  P.S. I love it! (demonica1313)

12. What's it like to have so many fans?  I bet it's great to feel so popular! (Ozziegirl)

13. This may be a stupid question, but what kinda dog do u have?   Cause I saw a pic of it and it looks exactly like mine!  (Snowflake)

14. Where do you see yourself in ten years? (Anne)

15. Will you marry me?  On Rosie O' Donnell you said you wanted Pacey and Joey to be together.  Why? (PaceynJoey19)

16. Seriously, will u marry me? (The girl who wants to marry you)

17. What is it like to have screaming fans everywhere you go?  Do you have a girlfriend? (Blond0601)

18. Why do you seem to think that most girls would fall for James instead of you? (Aqt2die4)

19. What advice do you have for other young actors? (Crystal)

20. How did you get so handsome?  Please tell me your secret! (Ingrid)

21. What do you see yourself doing in the future? (shyred24)

22. Where do you see yourself in ten years?  When are you coming to Europe?  Kisses. (Montse)

23. You said once that when you dyed your hair, it made your head bleed.  Why didn't you use a non peroxide dye? (BouncingTigger)

24. I won't ask you to marry me cause everyone else has but anyway, I still love you more than anything and I just wanted to say that you are a really good actor, and what is your next movie? (mini_pacey)

25. I love you so much, I love you so much, okay I'll cut to the chase, will you marry me? (Mrs. Josh Jackson)

26. What advice do you have to other aspiring actors/actresses?  Can you give me any tips for nailing auditions?  And, what was your first TV appearance? (ash)

27. You had taken some time when you left school to travel  Europe how come you never came to Britain?  We really want to meet you here! (Shell)

28. Can you say "hi" to James for me!  BTW, I think you're pretty hot. (Sarah)

29. What is it like to be the next Leo DiCaprio (although you're ten times sexier)? (Gemma)

30. Why did you shave your head? (JD)

31. Hey, do you want a sandwich?  I have some smalls. (kikikot)

32. You are an amazing actor and really good-looking too, I love you.  How long do you think Dawson's Creek will last? (Jessica)

33. Do you like playing a gay man better than a straight man? (luv'in josh)

34. Do you ever get sick of chicks asking you to marry them?  Why don't we just have an affair? (Andrea)

35. Josh, I'm not going to tell you that I love you, because I'm a guy.  But I think you are really cool and was wondering if you think you have a chance to become Anakin in the next Star Wars movie?  Also, my area does not get Dawson's Creek anymore and I love the show.  I really want to watch it but don't know how.  What should I do?  Thanks. (Project_86)

36. What's it like working with Katie Holmes?  She seems so down to earth and lovely! (Chrissy)

37. Do you ever think that they should change the name of the show to Pacey's Creek? (Sophie)

38. What is Katie Holmes like?  Is it true that you two went out before? (Pacey_Lover)

39. When do you think you will settle down and start a family?  What will you name your kids? (CB)

40. Who is your ideal woman? (paceylover)

41. Do you feel like the rest of the cast members are some of your favorite people to be around 24/7? (Anakin Skywalker)

42. What are your future plans regarding Dawson's Creek? (miracle boy)

43. Hey Josh, what do you miss most about not living in Canada, and just wanted to say that I think you are such an awesome actor, not just on DC, but also on Skulls? (CANADIANCHICKA99)

44. Do you really answer these questions? (Nallely)

45. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? (Nusrat)

46. Just wanted to let you know that all of the girls in my Frat want to marry you! (VelmarocksAPO)

47. How was it like to act with the amazing (like yourself) Paul Walker? (Dawsons_Creek_grl)

48. Bonjour Josh!  Petite question from a Quebec fan; quel seront tes prochains films?  As-tu des projets?  Vois-tu encore certains acteurs qui ont jou`e avec toi dans la trilogie Mighty Ducks?  Nous `ecoutons Dawson's Creek `a toutes les semains, et tu es devenu mon acteur favori! (Malory)

49. I just wanted to let you know that I loved you in the movie "Digger" and all of the "D's" movies? (Martie)

50. How long will you be with Katie Holmes on the show? (empricco)

51. I heard that you used to date Katie Holmes, what happened with that?  I would also like to say that I think you are one of the best actors that I have ever seen, not to mention good looking. (Chicky)

52. Hey Josh!  I think you're an amazing young actor and incredibly sexy!  I love you!  Will you marry me?  Pacey and Joey FOREVER! (Nikki4195)

53. Does Joey choose you over Dawson at the end of series 3? (SJ)

54. With all of your success on the big screen (especially The Skulls), I'm sure you've been offered some terrific opportunities to expand your career outside the realm of Capeside.  I was just curious of how long you were planning to stick with the show?  By the way, I love the tension between Pacey and Joey.  If only falling in love was like that in real life...:) (Catherine)

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS POLLS PAGE.