ASK KATIE

What you would say to Katie if you had the chance to meet her?

1. Will you marry me?

2. Will you be my lifeline on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"?

3. I love you.

4. Kerr Smith said that you bought this automatic farting keychain and it is being passed around the set of the show.  Is that true? (JPotter_19)

5. Katie, what's the deal between you and Josh Jackson?  you and Chris Klein? (Anonymous)

6. Can you please tell the producers to release the first two seasons of Dawson's Creek on video, cause we all miss the younger you, as much as we like the older you? (Anonymous)

7. What do you like best about working on the show? (Varsity)

8. How did you get where you are? (Em)

9. How popular were you in high school?  I've heard some people say that you were stuck up.  True/false? (Anonymous)

10. Is it totally cool playing Joey?   You get to kiss both of the cutest guys on the earth!!! (my opinion) (Anonymous)

11. Who's a better kisser: James, Josh, or Kerr? What's with kissing all these guys? (Flip_Chick)

12. Is Josh a good kisser?  James?  Kerr?  AJ? (Shellybean)

13. Do you really believe that every Joey has a Dawson, and every Dawson has a Joey?  Do you have a Dawson for your Joey? (Hi_All)

14. What's up with you always having coffee in your hand while your filming? (henrylover)

15. Katie, wanna be my mate for life? (ItayD)

16. So what's it like from going to not really being know, to being on one of the most popular TV shows? (Katie)

17. Will you tell Joshua Jackson that he is the cutest guy on earth for me?  Then please tell him to e-mail me? (Vada)

18. Please get Dawson back! (Matt)

19. Katie, do you ever worry about getting stereotyped into a Joey character, professionally speaking?  I've noticed you've portrayed character roles opposite from Joey Potter in your films, I've wondered if that was maybe an avenue for you to show your ability to be very versatile? (SlyRed)

20. If you had to choose between Pacey and Dawson, who would you choose? (Jess)

21. Hey Katie are you planning to come to Australia any time soon?  If so could you please stop by Brisbane so we could chat, thanks. (Javier16)

22. Katie, how has your life changed since you got the wonderful part of Joey Potter on "Dawson's Creek" and other successful movie roles?  P.S. - Ask Josh if he will marry me, please?  I promise you can come to the wedding! (PaceysPrincess)

23. Can you ask Joshua: "Have you ever thought of saving the best french kiss for the one in your life... and the one who deserves it? (joey_001)

24. Do you every wish that you weren't a mega-TV-star?  Explain. (gidee)

25. Katie how does it feel being the envy of every teenage girl and Josh and James' buddy?  Can you tell Josh I've loved him since The Mighty Ducks? (ILuvPacey19)

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS POLLS PAGE.