My Second Experience on Dawson's Creek  

It all started again on a Monday, I went to ScreenGems Studios and asked what was going on for the week with extras.  Shannon told me they were going to need permanent people for Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  So I asked if I could do it on Thursday possibly and she said, "yeah sure" so I was signed up.  Then I was leaving the studios and felt like something was going on downtown, so drove down there to see if anything was being done and sure enough it was.  They were filming at Leery's Fresh Fish.  I stuck around to watch a little and saw James, Mary, and Pacey's sister get out of a car.  They were filming inside, but people were watching, then Josh showed up.  

Someone went over to him and got his autograph, so I strolled over and asked for a picture, and I got one.  After that I tried to get a picture with James, but he was SURROUNDED.  So, I left, and got the itch to go back to ScreenGems to be an extra possibly for the whole week.  I discussed extra work with Shannon she said I could be used for the week.  It was GREAT!  So, the next morning I showed up and was told that I was a water boy.  

So I got my outfit on and I went out to get ready to film.  During breakfast, before filming, I ran into John Wesley Shipp and I asked him if I could get a picture with him.  He said, "Sure buddy.  You playing with us today."  I said, "I'm just a water boy, but I'm on the team."  He said, "Well, I'll see ya out there."  We did a few shots of football practice, and there a conversation between Jack and Andie.  Kerr and Meredith were pretty funny, everyone was having a great time.  That day ended pretty quick, but the next day was different.  On Wednesday, we did shots at the studios of the school.  There was a scene with Jen and Drue, and another with Dawson, Jack, Jen, and Andie.  After we finished that we went to lunch and got directions to a beach house where we were filming that night. 

After lunch, I saw Kerr and asked him if I could get a picture and he said, "sure man."  We exchanged names and he said that it was nice to meet me and I said the same back to him.  We did a few shots at the beach house and were told to come back the next day.  On our way out, we saw that Mark (a new character) was leaving and we asked him about a picture.

He said, "sure, who wants one first," because I was with my friend.  We got the pictures and talked with him, he is a really nice guy.  The next day came, and I went to the beach house to do some more work.  We did scenes throughout the day, had lunch, and went back to work.

After we finished for the day, I talked to the camera man Peter and reminded him that he let me sit in his camera the last time I was there (if you read my first experience you will see the pictures there).  He remembered me after I gave him a description of what happened that day and we talked.  He was really nice, so I got a picture with him.  The next night was the BEST.  We did the filming as usual and it went until about 2am for some that stayed, just like 15 people out of 50 stayed. 

When the remaining 15 were filming, I got a picture with my friend, Alice, the director of the extras because she was really nice to me and we talked a lot.  I stayed and did what we had to do and on my way out I ran into my friend and he told me he came back to get me and to get a picture with Katie and Michelle.  

So I waited with him and took his picture for him and asked for one of my own, but didn't want to bother her.  She said, "it's fine, you can have one."  I was so happy that I got to meet her again.  Then we went and moved his car because it was in a bad place and we went back to the house, cause he talked to Michelle before he left and she promised him a picture.  We went over and he asked her, and she was like, "oh yeah, I'm sorry."

I took his picture for him and asked her if I could get a picture and she said, "no."  Then she turned around and started walking away, I couldn't believe it.  But then she turned back around and said, "I'm just kidding, sure you can."  I was like, "oh my god, you scared me to death" and she started laughing.  We said our good-byes, thanks, and were on our way out when we saw the Assistant Director.

We stopped him and asked if we could get a picture with him.  I was like, "hey Frank, could we get a picture with you?"  He said, "sure, do you really want one of me?"  We said, "sure!"  That was pretty much the end of my journey.  And boy was it a FANTASTIC one.  Another experience that I'm sure that I won't forget about.

CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE.