Credit

Thanks to the wonderfull shinigami, who let me borrow a picture off of his website, The Shinigami Project. His site is amazing, go check it out!

Thanks to Bandai and all the Gundam Team who created Gundam Wing, and made it into what it is today. I'd also like to thank Cartoon Network, Mixx Manga, and Vizz for publishing various Gundam Stuff.

Also, Thanks to Marvel Comics for creating the character of The Watcher and the comicbook line What If?. The Watcher first appeared in the early issues of the Fantastic Four, and evolved into a great character and the "host" of What If? The image was taken from Marvel's Webpage a while ago.

I am not in any way affiliated with Sunrise, Bandai Visuals, Sotsu Agency, or Asahi TV, which Gundam Wing is property of. This webpage is a non-profit entertainment only page.

I am also not affiliated with Marvel Comics. The Watcher and What If? are trademarks of Marvel Comics and dont worry I am in no way profiting from using their ideas (although they get a lot of money from me when i buy their comics!)