The Characters!

Wanna know more on the characters who star in the tv show, Pokémon? Check it out here!

ASH KETCHUM

Ash Ketchum is the hero of the show. He is 10 years old, and swears to be the best Pokémon Traniner in the universe. His first Pokémon he ever owned is a Pikachu. His rival is Gary Oak, which you will read up on him very soon.

PIKACHU

Pikachu is Ash's favorite Pokemon. It has amazing electric powers! Pikachu is one of the most popular Pokemon of all.

MISTY

Misty trains water Pokémon, and is the leader of the Cerulean City Gym. She goes nuts when she sees a bug. She met Ash by getting him caught in a hook of her fishing net while she was fishing. Misty has deep feelings for all her Pokémon, and enjoys yelling at everybody.

BROCK

Brock is the Pewter City gym leader. He trains rock Pokémon and thinks that they are the strongest type. He gave Ash his very first badge, the boulder badge. Brock is very girl crazy. He is the oldest of the group, but acts like the youngest when he is in love!

GARY OAK

Gary Oak is Ash's rival. He has great skills and technique, and trains his Pokémon hard. Professor Oak is his grandfather. Gary is a little bit snobbish, and is always so rude to Ash. He also has cheerleaders right behind him!

PROFESSOR OAK

Professor Oak is Gary Oak's grandfather. He studies Pokémon. He provides the Pokémon for people who start their Pokémon adventure. Such as when he gave Ash his first Pikachu!

TEAM ROCKET

Even though Team Rocket are the enemies, I LUV THEM! They search around, doing anything to get their hands on rare Pokémon. I love Meowth! The members are Team Rocket are, JESSIE, JAMES, and MEOWTH.

TRACY

When Brock left the group in the new Pokemon episodes, Tracy came in. He is a Pokemon Watcher, who watches Pokemon to study what kind of skills they use and stuff. Trust me, he learns quite a lot about Pokemon from being a Pokemon watcher! Tracy carries a rare Marill.

NURSE JOY

You need a nurse for every Pokemon Center, and Nurse Joy is the one! Every Pokemon Center has a Nurse Joy who takes care of Pokemon, since the Nurse Joy family is so big, everybody is named Joy! Brock absolutely loves all the pretty Nurse Joy's.

OFFICER JENNY

The big family of Jenny's are all police officers who take care of any unwanted Pokemon crime.