The Miracle

Little Mush and Roy have just gotten off the S.S. Anne. Mush constantly whins about she does not know what in the world to do next. Roy shrugged.

"Mush, you complain to much. Twenty-four hours a day, whin whin whin! Complain complain complain!" Roy imitated.

Mush's face suddenly turned red, but she held back her anger.

"In becoming a successful trainer, one must not be ignorant and show anger." she explained.

Roy rolled his eyes. "I think you're trying to hard."

"Anyways, I want to make my visit to Vermillion City useful. Do you think I should battle the gym?" Mush questioned.

"Woho! You may be a great trainer, but battling the Vermillion City gym leader? No way!" Roy cried.

"Excuse me? You think I can't even try?" Mush snarled. "Come on! We have to at least try!"

Roy took Mush to the gym and he opened the door.

"HELLO! THE ULTIMATE POKEMON CHAMP HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!" Mush screamed.

"Security! Security!" the gym leader called out. "Oh, hey, it's only a little Pokemon trainer. Sorry, I thought you were some wolf."

Mush raised an eyebrow. "Anyways! I have come to battle you!"

"Big words for a scrawny girl! Anyways, nice to meet you. I am Lt. Surge. The ultimate gym leader of the Vermillion City gym." Lt. Surge greeted. "Now follow me to the battle hall."

Mush followed Lt. Surge to the battle hall.

"Now. Two Pokemon each." Lt. Surge explained. "GO, PIKACHU!"

Mush was captured from the sudden action."Yipes! We're starting all ready? You mean, no greeting, no explanation, no whatsoever?"

"Hurry up!" Lt. Surge hollered.

Mush backed out from the Lt. Surge spazziness. She played it safe.

"Wowee, that's sure a nice looking Pikachu!" Mush complimented.

"Pikachu. This Pokemon can be shy, but uses amazing electric attacks that can cause a lightning storms." Dex explained. (Dexter)

"Okay, I'll get my Weepinbell to do the job! Go Weepinbell!" Mush cried, sending out her Pokemon.

"Good choice. Now Pikachu, use your Agility!" Lt. Surge declared.

"Pika!" Pikachu's amazing Agility attack struck Weepinbell.

"Weepinbell! Come on, you can do this!" Mush yelled out.

Weepinbell got back to focus.

"Give it your Vine Whip attack!" Mush ordered.

Weepinbell got hold of Pikachu.

"Yeah, that's it! Then give it off with your Razor Leaf!" Mush smiled. She knew what she was doing.

Pikachu got scissored with the Razor Leaf attack and fainted immediately.

Lt. Surge shrugged.

"That was only a practice. Now you will suffer!" he boomed. "I choose you! Raichu!"

Mush was getting nervous.

"Um.. yeah! Weepinbell, hang tight!" Mush smiled.

"Raichu!! Use your Thundershock attack!" Lt. Surge roared.

"Raiiiichu!!" Raichu's hideous Thundershock attack left Weepinbell roast and fainted immediately.

"Weepinbell!" Mush screamed.

She ran up to her Pokemon. "It's okay, you tried your best!"

Mush returned Weepinbell into its Pokeball.

"Roy, what Pokemon should I choose next? I have my Ratatta, Zubat, Squirtle, Beedrill...." Mush asked.

"Well, consisting they are all probably weak and suffer dramatically against this Raichu.... most of your Pokemon are weak against electric types, Mush." Roy explained.

Mush froze. A lightbulb suddenly formed over her head.

"Cubone! I choose you!" Mush declared.

"MUSH?? ARE YOU MAAAAAAAAD?? ARE YOU CRAZYYYYYYY??" Roy shrieked. "Cubone is so young, it barely has any experience you clown! Return it immediately! NOW!"

Mush turned away stubbornly and thought to herself, You don't insult a Pokemon by how much experience it has. You battle and that's when the experience rises!

"Raichu, zap that Pokemon off with your Thunderbolt!" Lt. Surge smirked.

Mush crossed her fingers.

"RAIIIIICHU!!" no effect!

"Ha. Cubone is awesome against electric attacks!" Mush laughed. "Come on Cubone! Bash it off with your Bonemerang!"

"CUBONE!"

BASH!

Raichu spinned around, dizzy. Mush bit her lip, her hands were trembling.

RAICHU FAINTED!

Mush stopped, frozen like an icicle. Lt. Surge's mouth dropped wide open.

"Am.. am I dreaming?" he bellowed. "Ope! Time to go eat now!"

"HEY! YOU! You forgot to give Mush something." Roy sneered. "Come on!"

"Wait! Before you do, I want to thank Cubone!" Mush smiled and ran up to Cubone.

She hugged it.

"Thank you so much, Cubone." she said gently.

Sooner, Cubone began to glow.

"AH!! What's happening?" Mush screamed, toppling backwards. "Is it sick? Is it dehydrated?"

Cubone magically evolved into a Marowak.

"MUSH! Cubone evolved! Cubone evolved!! CUBONE EVOLVED!" Roy squealed.

"Marowak. Is more skilled with its bone than Cubone. Is great to have against to fight electric type Pokemon." Dex described.

"Thank you Mush. With your ability, Cubone has evolved!" Roy said.

"Mush. I guess I have to give you something." Lt. Surge sighed. "Here. Here is the Thunder Badge."

Mush possessed the badge in her hand. Her eyes twinkling with delight.

"MUWAHAHA!! I HAVE RECEIVED THE THUNDER BADGE!" she screamed.

"Shhh!" Roy hissed.

Mush laughed.

Now that Mush has gotten the Thunder Badge, what will she do now? Stay tuned and find out!

Go back Go home