Team Rocket!

Little Mush continues on her jourey. She has caught a new Pokémon, and the new Pokémon was a Ratatta. She sees another Pokémon in her sight, and it was a Pidgeotto.

"Wow!!! What's that?" Mush squealed.

Before Dexter the Pokédex could say anything, the Pidgeotto flew away.

"HUMPH! Well then, that wasn't very nice at all! That just made me really MAD!" Mush screamed, making a big tamper tantrum.

But she saw yet another Pokémon.

"Weedle. A bug Pokémon. The stinger on it's forehead can poison humans and Pokémon." Dexter answered.

"Hum, more of a challenge, hey?" Mush smirked. "I love challenges! Ratatta, I choose you!"

Ratatta went flying out of the Pokéball.

"Ratatta, quick attack!" Mush ordered.

Ratatta dove for the Weedle, but the Weedle dodged the attack. It went for Ratatta with it's poisonous sting, but Ratatta also dodged the attack.

"Ratatta, return, Squirtle, go!" Mush demanded, as Squirtle came to the front.

"Squirtle, bubble attack!" Mush ordered, as Squirtle used it's bubble attack.

The Weedle failed, as it wept on the ground.

"Pokéball, GO!" Mush cried, as she threw the Pokéball and sucked in the Weedle.

The Pokéball wiggled for a minute, but then it stopped. Mush stood there, with no movement at all, then picked up the Pokéball.

"YEEEEES! We caught... WEEDLE!" Mush yelled as she showed the new Pokémon off to Squirtle. "Great job, Ratatta! Great job, Squirtle!"

What Mush didn't notice was she was being spied on in the bushes.

"So, that's the girl from Pallet named Mush, right?" James asked.

"Yes, I'm sure it is." Jessie replied.

"Meowth, and we have to get her before she finds out we were the ones that stole the Bulbasaur, and gets us in jail!" Meowth whispered.

Who Mush wsa being watched by was Team Rocket. A group that uses Pokémon for crime.

"Come on, let's get to it!" James ordered, as Team Rocket jumped out of the bushes,and landed right in front of Mush.

"What the? Who.. who... are you?" Mush stuttered.

"We are.....TEAM ROCKET! The group that uses Pokémon for crime, and the goal is to get the rarest Pokémon in the whole wide world!" Meowth explained.

"So? What do I have to do with this?" Mush asked.

"You're from Pallet.. right?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah.."

"Well, you know that Bulbasaur that was stolen? WE STOLE IT!" Meowth snickered, sending out his Bulbasaur.

"MEOWTH! YOU STUPID CAT!!!! YOU JUST BLABBED OUT THAT WE STOLE THE BULBASAUR!" James shrieked, bashing Meowth's head.

"Well, anyways, if we beat Mush in a Pokémon battle, there's no regreting!" Jessie replied. "Go, Ekans!"

"You're right, Jessie! Go, Koffing!" James ordered.

"Go, Weedle, Ratatta, Squirtle!" Mush cried.

"Hey, no fair!" James mimicked.

"Hey, you have 3 Pokémon out too! Bulbasaur, Ekans and Koffing!" Mush said. "Weedle, poison sting!"

The Weedle dove for the Ekans and attacked it with it's sting.

"Ratatta, hyper fang!" Mush said as the Ratatta used it's hyper fang on Bulbasaur. "Squirtle, the ULTIMATE SUPER DUPER Water gun attack!"

Squirtle blasted a gust of water at Team Rocket and their Pokémon, which sent them blasting off into space.

"SWEET!" Mush bellowed. "I won my first battle! Great job, you guys!"

Mush continue to walk, hoping not to meet Team Rocket again!

Well, will Mush meet Team Rocket again? Read the next fanfic to find out!

Go back Go home Next Fanfic