HELLO KITTY

Welcome to my section made for Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty is very popular in Japan, among little kids AND older people. You will see many people with Kitty goods, such as backpacks, keychains, and many other cute stuff. Hello Kitty is made by a co-operation named "Sanrio." You can check out the official site at http://www.sanrio.co.jp/english/welcome.html Hello Kitty has been a pretty old animation in Japan, but has gained back its popularity in the last two years. Sanrio has created many other cute characters. Hello Kitty is only one of the many ones. My whole family is pretty obsessed with Hello Kitty. Kitty has a twin sister named Mimi, plus Kitty really likes stuffed animals. Her brown bear is her favorite one. (the picture on the left is Kitty's bunny doll) Now the picture to the right is Kitty's whole family. Top left: Kitty's mom. Top right: Kitty's dad. Middle left: Mimi. Middle right: Kitty. The three characters in the center are Kitty's good friends. Hum... now back to the Hello Kitty goods! There are some impressing Kitty goods out there.. there are even Hello Kitty rice machines and sewing machines as well! Lots of people carry around Hello Kitty pocket bells and wear lots of Kitty merchandise. I have quite a collection of Hello Kitty, but probably not as much as some people in the world have! Even pop sensation Christina Aguilera loves Hello Kitty goods and bought lots of Hello Kitty stuff while she was on her visit in Japan. She gets many Hello Kitty goods from her fans as well. I also have heard that a man in Japan has loved Hello Kitty so much, his house was absolutely COVERED with Hello Kitty stuff! To beds, covers, mats, couches, chairs, tv, rice machines, vacuum, fax machines... it's amazing at how Hello Kitty is so popular among people. It's also a TV show, and was also once (or twice?) a big screen movie.

Now for some Kitty stats!
Name: Kitty White
Birthdate: November 1st, 1974
Birthplace: Surbaban London
Blood Type: A
Horoscope: Scorpio
Fave Color: Red
Fave Food: Apple pie
Fave school subjects: English and music
Future Dream: Be a famous poet or a pianist