Pokémon, I CHOOSE YOU!

Ash Ketchum is now legible to enter for his first Pokémon license. He is really excited. Ash is supposed to go to Professor Oak's place (Pokémon Studier) to get his very first Pokémon. You may get Bulbasaur (plant) Charmander (fire) or Squirttle (water) for your very first Pokémon. The next morning, Ash got neither of those Pokémon since he SLEPT in! He got to meet his Rival, Gary Oak, which all ready received his Pokémon. The only Pokémon that was left was an electric rat named Pikachu. It did not like Ash one bit and shocks him a couple of times! After awhile, Pikachu and Ash start on their adventure. First, they encounter what is called a Pidgey. A calm flying bird. Ash tries to get it, but fails. And Pikachu won't attack it either. Later, Ash throws a rock at birds at site, and the rock hits a Spearow. They are not very pleasant and are very short tempered. Pikachu finally shocks it. The Spearow gets really mad, and calls it's other herd of Spearow's, which cause Ash and Pikachu on a high-speed run! They run, and they jump off a cliff, which sends them tumbling down a waterfall, while they got fished up by a girl named Misty. Pikachu is injured, and Misty tells Ash the way to the nearest Pokémon Center (Pokémon hospital) and he uses Misty's bike, which cause Misty to start screaming her head off! They are still being chased by Spearow's, while Ash clumsily topples off his bike and sends Pikachu flying off as well. "Pikachu... just get inside the ball... after this... after this... just trust me!" Ash pleads as he stands up. "Come and get me!!!" The Spearow's go charging into Ash, while Pikachu jumps up and thundershocks the Spearow's into cooked chicken! Pikachu is very weak, as Ash picks it up, and hurry's to the nearest Pokémon Center, before it's too late.