Prepare For Trouble! On The Docks!

"Wow, this place is so nice!" Mush gleamed.

"Yeah, the water's real pretty." Roy shrugged.

"Now it's time to catch some POKEMON!" Mush grinned.

People around the place glared at Mush.

"Come on, let's go catch some Pokemon..." Mush peeped.

"How are you when you don't have a rod?" Roy asked.

"What?"

"To catch water Pokemon here, you need a ROD! R-O-D!" Roy muttered.

"Who got up on the wrong side of the bed today?? Meeeeow!" Mush hissed.

"Sorry, but you need a rod to catch water Pokemon. Or else you're in trouble catching Pokemon under water!" Roy said.

"Did somebody say.. TROUBLE?"

"Who's there?" Mush called.

"To protect the world from devestation.. to reunite all people's within our nation.. to denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above.. JESSIE! JAMES! Team Rocket blasting off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight! MEOWTH that's right!"

Team Rocket!

"So, we meet again. Ooh la la, who is that boy, Little Mush pot?" James teased.

"He's my friend! Now what brings you here, again! And that stupid song thing you always say! It's getting old." Mush sighed.

"What? That poem took us years to create! Now you will pay! Ekans, GO!" Jessie ordered.

"Marowak! GO!" Mush yelled, sending out her Marowak. "Use your Bonemerang!"

The bong smacked Jessie on the head.

"NOOO! My beautiful forehead!!" Jessie shrieked, taking out her makeup set desperately and dabbing her forehead with powder.

"Jessie, Jessie, Jessie.... you know, life isn't just how you look!" James sighed. "Go Koffing!"

"Marowak! Use your Bonemerang again!" Mush ordered.

The bone smacked James on the head.

"NOOO! My handsome forehead! HOW DARE YOU!" James sobbed, immediately taking out his makeup kit for powder. "Wait a minute! I don't carry makeup!"

"This is so embarrassing James, Jessie! Look at all those people looking at us like we're aliens!" Meowth answered.

"Looks like Team Rocket's running as fast as they could away from here again!" Team Rocket bellowed.

"Well, that was nice." Mush laughed.

"Hey, while you were battling, Mush, I got you a rod." Roy grinned.

"Hurray! Thanks a bunch!" Mush replied.

She began to fish for some Pokemon.

"YIKES!"

There was a big tug on the rod!

What could have Mush possibly gotten? Stay tuned and find out!

Go Back Go Home